Naughty Dog totally screwed the Hallowen costume!!

EEHHHHHH

I actually find it very interesting ND picked the highest ranked multiplayer skin to be used for free this weekend. I guess they wanted to give everyone a sample of one reason you're even leveling up your rank. Skelzor skin though is really cool but yeah, it's like seeing opponents with gold weapons; very easy to spot and are easier targets. I'll buy the Skelzor skin just because I wont have anything else to spend my money on (Over $2 mil in Wallet atm) and that's already in addition to a near fully upgraded co-op profile.

I agree they are easy to spot and with a FAL of Sniper u can really put a hurting on em lol also I hate the skeleton skin whether its marco polo or skelzor because there body has no "mass" to look at it kinda throws of my aim and I hate it cant really tell if im hitting them or not. Although i use macro polo myself :p .

I agree they are easy to spot and with a FAL of Sniper u can really put a hurting on em lol also I hate the skeleton skin whether its marco polo or skelzor because there body has no "mass" to look at it kinda throws of my aim and I hate it cant really tell if im hitting them or not. Although i use macro polo myself :p .

From what I've seen in multiplayer, whenever you shoot someone (skeleton skin or not) their arms flail up into the air like they're saying "Oh *@#!, I'm being shot at!". This pretty much is a good indicator you're successfully made contact lol. Whether the person who's getting shot sees that animation on their screen I do not know. I also don't know if the arms in the air thing for that brief second is every time but I have seen it a LOT.

From what I've seen in multiplayer, whenever you shoot someone (skeleton skin or not) their arms flail up into the air like they're saying "Oh *@#!, I'm being shot at!". This pretty much is a good indicator you're successfully made contact lol. Whether the person who's getting shot sees that animation on their screen I do not know. I also don't know if the arms in the air thing for that brief second is every time but I have seen it a LOT.

Lol yea I know what your talking about but its only the initial "oh sh!t" action once they start running or rolling its confusing oh well something to live with. You play ton of co-op mind if I add you? Need a break from the competitive action.