What happened to the multi player skins?

masterofp

As FroznYogurt said, it's Hallowen Special. We also get double money this weekend.

Even with the Double Cash bonus it still seems the time spent vs. cash earned is still superior in co-op, particularly Survival. That is if you have an efficient team/methodology for the Survival Maps (like I do :p). But it's still a very nice gesture by ND. Skelzor skin is really cool looking, just you can see those glowing red eyes really far away, which could be an advantage/disadvantage depending :p

Yeah thanks for saying this guys, I thought "Hell no al my skins are gone!", we all thought they did a wrong patch or update. But it's because of Halloween.

The problem is, we in Belgium and Holland don't do Halloween, so we never thought of that. Great it's not an error or something.

It was a little scary I just reached level 40 yesterday and bought Lazarevic 250.000 $ and I thought I lost him.

Even with the Double Cash bonus it still seems the time spent vs. cash earned is still superior in co-op, particularly Survival. That is if you have an efficient team/methodology for the Survival Maps (like I do :p). But it's still a very nice gesture by ND. Skelzor skin is really cool looking, just you can see those glowing red eyes really far away, which could be an advantage/disadvantage depending :p

Especially in the train map this is a sick advantage, me and two other friends (two people left right away) had no trouble in winning against 5 other people in elimination on this map since we saw they're eyes from far away. And our opponents were all people with a level over 30 and rank over 20...

But it's still sweet with a halloween special! :p