Kotaku FHE Contest Finalist! Vote for me!

Rated-G

My girlfriend got me into the finalists of Kotaku's Fortune Hunter Edition competition. I need to be in the top 5 to win, please, please, please vote for me! I'm Rated-G!

Here's the link to the page with the poll: VOTE FOR RATED-G!! You may have to join for your vote to be counted, or log in via Facebook. But I would greatly appreciate it if you did!

Thank you all for helping me out! I've tried every competition for this thing, and this is the closest I've gotten!

I dunno. In my opinion, the other guys in the competition will be doing it on other threads. Plus, it's not like he aims to specificaly get traffic for Kotaku. The competition just happens to be there.

Either way, I voted. Good luck buddy. I'd have fucking loved a fortune hunter edition, but apparently Naugty Dog and sony are unaware of other countries outside of America for this one, which is shit.

I do think it's lame that Fortune Hunter Edition is only available to US residents. I also think it sucks that you can't just BUY it... If it wasn't for the fact that I love this series, I wouldn't be trying so hard to win.

I just got knocked out of the top 5, you can actually vote multiple times if you use different computers, iphones, and other devices...

Please help me stay in the top 5! I don't want the top spot because I already have the extra stuff that comes with that spot, I want someone else to have the chance to win that... but I really want the Fortune Hunter Edition.

Thanks to those who have voted, I need all the help I can get...

Yeah, you have to be in the top 5 to get the Fortune Hunter edition, I'm not aiming for the grand prize, and even if I was, I don't think I could get that.

I'm losing ground though! Any help would be awesome! If you can get other people to help out too that would be great. I will be sure to return the favor if any of you get in a situation like this!

I would like to thank everyone who voted, somehow I went from like 6th place to 1st in the last few hours. In the end two of us tied for first. They still haven't officially announced the winners, but even if I don't get first place (which I wasn't aiming for to begin with) I still am guaranteed a Fortune Hunter Edition.

Thank you all so much, I couldn't have done it without your help. If you all ever need help with stuff like this, be sure to message me and I will return the favor!

CONGRATS. What is in the fortune hunter pack anyway:confused:

A copy of the game, a big-ass box that looks like a book, a strategy guide and a replica of the Dagger of Shambola, or whatever it is.

I also think there's a code for downloadable shwag.

http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/9/2009/10/500x_4018534964_bee5aa9da9__1_.jpg

Ooh, Congratulations! :)

So, what did he win in addition to the Fortune Hunter Edition?

A t-shirt, lanyard and Uncharted 2 bag.

Edited by Labreya

he did a neat thing, totally. But why would you do that? I stopped and thought to myself, why? I could understand if they was friends and competing with one another, or something along that nature. I just cannot grasp his reasoning. It's either he felt some kind of guilt or did he see the other guy wanted it more and wanted to be nice. I would like to hear his response. Kudos, by the way if I didn't mention it before.

Guys, it should be mentioned that Rated-G gave the prize to one of the runners up. I think RG should be commended for his selflessness.

Congrats to the TC on winning and that is very very generous act to pass it on...

One of these packs was on eBay recently:

Uncharted 2 : Among Thieves Fortune Hunter Edition on eBay (end time 23-Oct-09 02:24:28 BST)

Went for slightly more than the £40 I paid for my standard edition :p