XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 10-29-2009, 01:03 PM   #1
Yoshi_Girl

Awards Showcase Silver Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Silver   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Silver Submission   Bright Idea!   5,000 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Member of the Month Winner   I Beat the Staff!!!!
Total Awards: 10 (more» ...)
Default Uncharted: Drake's Trail - Europe

Hey, does anyone know anything about this game? It's supposed to be available on the European official website for Uncharted but I'm unable to access the site. I think my browser is being lame. The game is supposed to flesh out a little more backstory with several characters, particularly Drake, Elena and Sully. And it's supposed to be a prequel to Drake's Fortune. I'm sure this isnt a full fledged retail game obviously but a mini-game of sorts but I'm interested in more of the story.
Sully is supposed to have his own email addy too in the game, which is cool lol.
vsullivan@sullivansantiquities.com
Yoshi_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 05:40 PM   #2
Lildor21

I can't load the website either, when I try use the link wiki directs me too.

Platinums
Currently Working On - Fifa 14, Assassins Creed and Resogun.

Last edited by Lildor21; 10-29-2009 at 05:41 PM.
Lildor21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2009, 07:09 PM   #3
Dark_Phantom_89
Guide Team

Awards Showcase Phantom's Community Gaming Event Platinum   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Jack of All Trades   Silver Road Map Submitter   Guide Supplement Bronze   THL Season 2 Champions - Team 4Play   THL Season 2 - Top 20 Individuals   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team
Total Awards: 17 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoshi_Girl View Post
Hey, does anyone know anything about this game? It's supposed to be available on the European official website for Uncharted but I'm unable to access the site. I think my browser is being lame. The game is supposed to flesh out a little more backstory with several characters, particularly Drake, Elena and Sully. And it's supposed to be a prequel to Drake's Fortune. I'm sure this isnt a full fledged retail game obviously but a mini-game of sorts but I'm interested in more of the story.
Sully is supposed to have his own email addy too in the game, which is cool lol.
vsullivan@sullivansantiquities.com
If it's about Sully, then I'm there - he's brilliant

Dark_Phantom_89 is offline   Reply With Quote