Uncharted: Drake's Trail - Europe

Hey, does anyone know anything about this game? It's supposed to be available on the European official website for Uncharted but I'm unable to access the site. I think my browser is being lame. The game is supposed to flesh out a little more backstory with several characters, particularly Drake, Elena and Sully. And it's supposed to be a prequel to Drake's Fortune. I'm sure this isnt a full fledged retail game obviously but a mini-game of sorts but I'm interested in more of the story.

Sully is supposed to have his own email addy too in the game, which is cool lol.

vsullivan@sullivansantiquities.com

Hey, does anyone know anything about this game? It's supposed to be available on the European official website for Uncharted but I'm unable to access the site. I think my browser is being lame. The game is supposed to flesh out a little more backstory with several characters, particularly Drake, Elena and Sully. And it's supposed to be a prequel to Drake's Fortune. I'm sure this isnt a full fledged retail game obviously but a mini-game of sorts but I'm interested in more of the story.

Sully is supposed to have his own email addy too in the game, which is cool lol.

vsullivan@sullivansantiquities.com

If it's about Sully, then I'm there - he's brilliant