Infinite Spawning Glitch

manga13

In chapter 25 there is a useful bit with infinite spawning of baddies if using this method. It helps with the survior trophy and weapon trophies, espicially the GAU. I found this method myself.

I arrived at the last bit of the level with eniemies in. This is the room where you see lazarvic's men fighting gurdians. Nate tells everyone to be quiet. When you enter, straight ahead is cover. Look over untill a terminator like looking guy comes from the left from a passage. When he does unleash you rath on him and not the people in the middle. Then jus look at the same area and another 3 men will come, kill, wait and rinse and repeat. Do not move from the spot and dont kill gurdians. Worked for me twice, got survior trophy easily on crushing using this method and got GAU trophy.

In chapter 25 there is a useful bit with infinite spawning of baddies if using this method. It helps with the survior trophy and weapon trophies, espicially the GAU. I found this method myself.

I arrived at the last bit of the level with eniemies in. This is the room where you see lazarvic's men fighting gurdians. Nate tells everyone to be quiet. When you enter, straight ahead is cover. Look over untill a terminator like looking guy comes from the left from a passage. When he does unleash you rath on him and not the people in the middle. Then jus look at the same area and another 3 men will come, kill, wait and rinse and repeat. Do not move from the spot and dont kill gurdians. Worked for me twice, got survior trophy easily on crushing using this method and got GAU trophy.

I've posted this so many times in this forum, haven't made a thread though.

There is also a similar spawning exploit which can be done in chapter 11 and 19.

I used this method for survivor and the GAU trophy as well. I just put on 1 shot kills and infinite ammunition and fired away. I stumbled on this glitch about a week back, I didn't want to go to the next spawn point just yet and I realised after 5 minutes it was a never-ending respawn spot.

THIS is not a glitch although many games do have glitches. "Glitches" are actually things that are not supposed to happen in a game, like something thats not normal. For example in most FPS games there are soooo many glitches that allow you to go underneath levels and go through things like COD and resistance. In this case it is not a glitch.

One question: what "rinse" means? :o

to be honest whenever i read a method and is needs you to repeat something it allways says rinse and repeat, so i jus thought i would use it

THIS is not a glitch although many games do have glitches. "Glitches" are actually things that are not supposed to happen in a game, like something thats not normal. For example in most FPS games there are soooo many glitches that allow you to go underneath levels and go through things like COD and resistance. In this case it is not a glitch.

well then whatever it is called its awesome :D

THIS is not a glitch...

In the case of chapter 25, those mercenaries are supposed to re-spawn until you do something in that room. I'm not sure what. However, it's possible for this to go awry and the mercenaries will then re-spawn forever. I've spent over half an hour killing wave after wave of them in that room before now. They don't stop appearing until you stand in the tunnel they appear from. This case most definitely is a bug.

sorry hadnt seen your posts :o

these exploits should be put in trophy guides ect, since they are really helpful for some trophies

I did not put it in my guide because it's hard to describe without giving away some sort of spoilers. I think chapter six is a good chapter as well. It's starts off with a lot of enemies. It's not automatic spawns though, but you can just play from the start of the chapter repeatedly.

I did not put it in my guide because it's hard to describe without giving away some sort of spoilers. I think chapter six is a good chapter as well. It's starts off with a lot of enemies. It's not automatic spawns though, but you can just play from the start of the chapter repeatedly.

yh chapter 6 probably is a good place, but i didnt use it cause i need the GAU 19 trophy for plat and the level involved a lot of jumping so i would lose the weapon

Why are these called glitches anyway when they are clearly intended behavior? Many games have spots with infinite respawning.

This game doesnt

Its not suppose to happen once you proceed down into the battle though, its suppose to stop, it did when i played on hard it did not when i played on crushing and i followed the same path

• 5 years later...