Possible method for quick cash online

Archavia

I was playing Chain Reaction today, and noticed that when you captured a zone 5 times, you got the Expansionist medal worth $1,000, moreso if you have the perk that gives you more money with medals. What I'm wondering is if it's possible to form a party of 10 people, then go into chain reaction via matchmaking (as you don't get money from competetive games from custom game) and have a match of Chain Reaction, then have each team member on Villains capturing a zone, say, zone 3, while the Heros capture the next zone in line with that, zone 2. When the Villains capture zone 3, the Heroes have to capture zone 2, and when Heroes capture zone 2, Villains need to capture zone 3. So by having the two teams standing in these zones, you could capture the zone probably 10 times per minute, which is $2,000. Saying the game goes for 20 minutes, you'd make $40,000, more if you have the perk for more cash from medals. The only thing I'm unsure of is whether you can start a matchmaking match with a party that is already full with 10 people. What're your ideas on this?

EDIT: From the looks of it you can't form a party of 10 in matchmaking, so this can't actually be done. And anyway, survival and gold rush are much more fun, netting you just as much, if not more, if you complete the 10 rounds.

Edited by Dark_Raven666

That could work... but it doesn't actually sound like fun. Why not just gold rush which you can easily net at least 40k in? That would take the same amount of time and actually be enjoyable...

Yeah you have a point lol, but this can be done easily and it nets 40K plus for 10 people, not varying amounts for 3. On gold rush it all depends on how skilled you are. But yes, GR is much more enjoyable, but this is an option if 10 people are interested in doing it.

Sometimes you just have to be lucky, just wiped out the entire team, one of them was carrying a gas tank, so I got "double", "triple", "connect four", "2xbbq", "wipe out" and "streak" at the same time ^^ also I got a "perfect" at the end and "fury" and "rampage" during the game, that game was awesome

It sounds like a good plan - but I'm not sure if you can have a party of 10 - I thought it was a party of 5. And also, if you could have a party of 10, I'm not sure if it would just spilt up your party and make it 5 vs 5 - Unlike co-op, where you have 3 people and they are just on one team.

Oh and I'm up for it too - and raven I'm on your friends list already (AusWarrior). I'll be available to test it out whenever you like.

hey i wud maybe do it if u got 8 other people but its kinda cheating lol.

BTW its me altair864 :)

lol of course the only person who'd do it is you :p Didn't think many people would go for it, what with it being so bloody boring.. prefer to enjoy myself with survival etc, and finishing co-op objective on crushing :D oh altair, remember how u me and remify beat sanctuary on crushing? well we both did the other 2 levels with only the 2 of us on crushing :D

It sounds like a good plan - but I'm not sure if you can have a party of 10 - I thought it was a party of 5. And also, if you could have a party of 10, I'm not sure if it would just spilt up your party and make it 5 vs 5 - Unlike co-op, where you have 3 people and they are just on one team.

Oh and I'm up for it too - and raven I'm on your friends list already (AusWarrior). I'll be available to test it out whenever you like.

Wow look at that, another one of my friend who'll do it but no one else :D but i think ur right about the party of 10.

PS: Sorry for double post!

lol of course the only person who'd do it is you :p Didn't think many people would go for it, what with it being so bloody boring.. prefer to enjoy myself with survival etc, and finishing co-op objective on crushing :D oh altair, remember how u me and remify beat sanctuary on crushing? well we both did the other 2 levels with only the 2 of us on crushing :D

O like that is it i know when im not needed :( haha well sanctuary is the hardest one i think so the other 2 wont of been as hard?

O like that is it i know when im not needed :( haha well sanctuary is the hardest one i think so the other 2 wont of been as hard?

Yeah others are easier. We only won Village though cos Ramify glitched and literally COULD NOT DIE. Nothing could kill him at all, bloody bullshit. And we could probably do Sanctuary just the two of us, we know how to work around Crushing difficulty now. How we did it with the 3 of us was very stupidly planned lol. But if you wanna continue this, sent me a PM, or msg on PS3.

Isnt there a $50k Cap anyways? So bascially you just can get $50k every game and thats it and there is even a penalty that you could get if you get caught doing this. The penalty is worth up to $150k. So watch out, Naughty Dog is watching you! ;)

-Hardknox

Doesn't work.

Not that I tried it, but you can have a maximum of 5 players in a party for regular cashmaking online play. We were allready 5 in a team, 3 more wanted to join, we tried and failed in all modes. Tried 10, 9, 7 and 6 players as well, and didn't work.

So if you want to play more than 5 players you have to play custom match, unless the patch has changed something.