Online Questions about weapons/points

harker26

Hey, I have a couple questions but I think I may know the answers.

There isn't any way to actually choose which weapons you start with in online multiplayer is there?

and also..

Which multiplayer mode do people find is best to earn points to level up? I know its all about how many kills you get and I'm doing awesome on pretty much all modes. but I was just wondering, for example -

if you get extra points for..

..headshots

..collecting the treasure in coop

..killing the huge guys in survival

stuff like that

Thanks in advance for replies

Only been online few times, in death match you get like small bonuses for kill streaks and stuff like that, CooP objective was fun and was ok for ranking up, thats all I've really tried atm lol but both seemed good enough for ranking up, i went from lvl 1 to 4 from one CooP objective and from 4-6 or 7? in 2 Death match games, the 2nd DM I got more points as I got a kill streak and stuff, I think in DM you defo get headshot bonuses, I'm sure a badge thing popped up at end of round saying something about it.

Edited by Lildor21

You always start with the AK / 9MFS (or whatever it is).

The Gold Rush / Survival modes are usually best for ranking up unless you're dominating at deathmatch. The Co-Op objective modes are typically the lowest yielding game types because you don't have much time to earn medals and you don't get much money / kill ($50 I think) and some modes you just don't earn much (you only get $$ in chain reaction if you get yourself 5 captures, and if your team is quick that might not happen).

Every 5 treasures in Co-Op nets you a medal and the harder the enemy the more $$ you get for the kill and headshots get you more points. Picking up the treasure also adds to your points multiplier which is where the real $$ is. In Co-Op objective it can be difficult to get the multiplier up very high

(max is 10) but in Gold Rush / Survival the constant stream of enemies makes it easy to get tons of points. If you can clear all 10 rounds of Gold Rush you can easily make ~40K / game and if you're really good can get above 60K / game.

Of course any Co-Op mode is super frustrating if you don't have players who know what they're doing (players going Rambo in Gold Rush instead of working together to move the treasure... ah, well...).

Survival is a very good source of points I agree. The only downside is getting teamed up with people who don't know what they're doing. I pretty much play with a static team when we're able to and it's gotten to where I can beat Survival with 2 players. Just takes practice, time and sometimes a good deal of trial and error.

Ya I've been able to beat survival with just two people. The easiest level that I've found to do it on is the village. You can both go in the house towards the bottom of the hill and you basically never have to leave. Enemies come to you and the guys with miniguns and the guys with riot shields can't even get up there. Plus you almost never run out of ammo because they all come to you. And after you beat all 10 rounds of survival you get like 30 or 40 thousand dollars.

Ya I've been able to beat survival with just two people. The easiest level that I've found to do it on is the village. You can both go in the house towards the bottom of the hill and you basically never have to leave. Enemies come to you and the guys with miniguns and the guys with riot shields can't even get up there. Plus you almost never run out of ammo because they all come to you. And after you beat all 10 rounds of survival you get like 30 or 40 thousand dollars.

How long would a 10 round survival match last?

For me I found death match to be quickest way to level up I usually average 3 medals per game, one of which is always commando(100 received in 83 matches) in about 10 min matches maximum. Also you do get a medal for head shots but you have to get 3 to get 1 medal which adds like $1000 I believe and they are pretty hard to get. I have only received one Headhunter medal from a total of 83 matches, but then again i only play death match mode without variations such as Sniper and pistol only death match.

Multiplayer is sooooooooo addictive and I haven't even touched Co-op or survival modes yet insane amount of value in this game!!

thanks dude, and yeah it is kind of annoying people running round rambo style, is there 10 rounds to survival? I have never managed to reach the end through lack of support from team mates

Yeah, it ends after 10 rounds. It happened to me on my first (and only) try at coop survival... Can't tell how long it took (I'd say 30 or 40 minutes) but we had some trouble with the 10th round and were on our last try... I was quite pleased when it ended as I jumped straight from level 4 to level 8...

• 2 weeks later...