Co-op Partners Thread (Read First Post!)

funkyweed

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting2.png

Coop Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

Please keep all discussions and planning in the coop boosting thread. Please do not create another thread if you're looking for a partner.

Edited by BreadSkin

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK here, add me up if your up for some co-op action, only got Easy and Normal unlocked atm, but am willing to do all the difficulties once i have them unlocked, i have a headset aswell so would be good to play with other people that do for some decent coordination.

PSN ID: FALCONxPWNCH

Edited by FALCONxPWNCH

hey i just bought the game and i had a question about co-op mode.... i know you can play up to 3 people but what is it??.. is it the exact same game as single player but just with people helping you beat it?? and can you obtain the trophies by playing co-op, like beating it on easy, normal, hard and crushing??

hey i just bought the game and i had a question about co-op mode.... i know you can play up to 3 people but what is it??.. is it the exact same game as single player but just with people helping you beat it?? and can you obtain the trophies by playing co-op, like beating it on easy, normal, hard and crushing??

It is not the same as the single player. It is a completely different option but the map layouts are almost the same as the single player's, and there are only 3 coop story mode maps.. So, no you cant get the single player trophies in coop.

On topic: Anyone playing on Hard difficulty, please add me. Me and my buddy keep on getting pwnd on Village Hard difficulty. Too many soldiers flanking.