XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-21-2012, 12:29 AM   #451
ChrisBalrog
Banned

Is the online still alive or Boosting is the only way to get the remaining online trophies?
ChrisBalrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 10:24 AM   #452
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand
Total Awards: 13 (more» ...)

It's still very busy but boosting is not recommended as the way matchmaking is setup, makes it very difficult to stay paired up. See the Stickied DLC Road Map for more details.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Credit to aka dave for the Minion avatar.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 08:40 PM   #453
KRLDD

If you have the 'revenge' booster it can help you obtaining the 'Afterlife' medals.
It helped me a lot, too.
KRLDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:47 PM   #454
Ivotas

Awards Showcase 1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
It's still very busy but boosting is not recommended as the way matchmaking is setup, makes it very difficult to stay paired up. See the Stickied DLC Road Map for more details.
So it's still possible to get the DLC trophies legit? I ask because I'm considering to 100% this game but don't wouldn't like to purchase the DLC if it's a lost cause.

Ivotas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 08:51 PM   #455
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

Awards Showcase Terminator's ''Journey to Salvation''   Gold  Road Map Submitter   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Community Gaming Event Gold   Maximum Clubs Top 5   25,000 Posts   A+ Thread Award   Silver Submission   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Gold Trophy Guide Submitter   Staff - Guide Team   Helping Hand

It is possible but it's hard as there are a lot of pros and cheaters playing at the moment so getting any trophies will be hard. You can try boosting but like I said, it would be difficult.
I DON'T Save File/Account Share/Sell any part of my account nor do Trophies for people. If you wish to play with me then do not use hacked characters, items, servers or lobbies as I run a clean game. No blank Friend Requests please as they will be deleted.

Want to write a Guide and/or Guide Supplement? Then see the threads here: Guide Central. Guide co-op partners can be found here: Collaboration group

MY MAINTAINED THREADS

Last edited by Terminator; 05-06-2012 at 08:51 PM. Reason: Fixed typo.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:48 PM   #456
Ivotas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terminator View Post
It is possible but it's hard as there are a lot of pros and cheaters playing at the moment so getting any trophies will be hard. You can try boosting but like I said, it would be difficult.
Cheaters, really? That sucks. =/

Either way I doubt that I'll be able to use the DLC because I just checked and found out that my game has a different product code than the one said to be compatible with the DLC. Never knew that DLC from the German PSN isn't compatible with UK games. That really sucks. I mean it's both PAL right?

Well at least I now know why I could never make my GoW and Infamous DLC work. =/

Last edited by Ivotas; 05-06-2012 at 09:54 PM.
Old 05-06-2012, 09:54 PM   #457
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

They're both PAL but German games tend to be rated by the local censors and are (unfortunately) usually heavily censored so most developers can't be bothered to localize the DLC . Saints Row: The Third, Dead Space 2 etc were heavily cut by the censors and never got any of the DLCs.

If you have an Austrian Account you may be able to get the DLC for your copy as the Austrians are don't censor stuff as often as the German censors do.

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 05-06-2012, 10:04 PM   #458
Ivotas

Which is one of the reason why I always purchase the UK versions, cheaper price and English Audio (which I'm very surprised that in this day and age doesn't seem to be a must in every German copy of games) being the others.

Don't have an Austrian account though. I guess that I could fix this and get the DLC if I make a UK account right? If yes, would a German PSN money card work on a UK account or not? I ask this since I don't use credit cards anymore.

Sorry for going offtopic but this is actually still related to what I'm planning to do with Uncharted.

Old 05-06-2012, 10:08 PM   #459
Terminator
Guide Team Lead

I think PSN cards are region/country locked so I don't think that would work ?

MY MAINTAINED THREADS
Old 05-06-2012, 10:14 PM   #460
Ivotas

Damn. I guess I would have to import those too then. What ridiculous trouble. But I can create a UK PSN account right away or are there also things I need to keep in mind?

Tags
200 kills, gau, ps3 trophies, ps3t, ps3t.org, relic finder, roadmap, steel fist expert, triple dyno-might!, trophy guide and roamap, uncharted 2, uncharted 2 treasures, uncharted 2 trophy guide, uncharted 2 trophyguide