Rate the trophy difficulty...  

1,853 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_5.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 4.87

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

While I'm still not finished with Hard yet, the game isn't any harder than the first. In fact, in most places it seems easier. I can imagine the later chapters being brutal on Crushing, but even then, the mop up should be easier since there is now a Very Easy difficulty. Even so, because of the last few chapters I am rating this a 6. It's not something you can walk through, but it's also not a game that will push you to the brink of insanity.

Im getting enough mixed reviews to wonder about the difficulty. I am hearing some people tell me it is really hard and others are saying it is very easy compared to Drake's Fortune. I see the difficulty thread seems to indicate 6 but it is given a 3 by someone with 60 trophies... I gave the first one around a 4.5 to a 5. ANY REAL THOUGHTS AND COMMENTS? Are the final levels on Crushing really hard or what?

to me.. i dun think there is a "final" level.. most of the levels are of roughly the same difficulty, as long as u know what is the strategy to get past the level.

i must say that the final boss fight is harder on crushing.. as it will take more hits to kill him than in lower difficulties...

actually in the end, all of the difficulties are the same.. if u can get through hard without getting hit that much.. u will have no problems with crushing as well.. i think the different between hard n crushing is the amount of shots u can take before dying.. and not the mob count..

You people who are giving scores should give REASONS as to why it's easy/easier than Drake's Fortune. Just spouting off numbers isn't helping anyone.

I'm personally wondering if Tweaks are allowed in Crushing Mode in this game.

tweaks that give benefits are not allowed.. but tweaks like fast motion, flip world are allowed..

loool. You was the first post in this, and give 2 and dont get the Platinum. Please, rate only you have the platinum,ok?

all i have left is 200 kills with GAU and to beat the "boss" in crushing. Its been like that for a while. I've been too busy to finish. I'll be done today. And the requirements in the original post doesn't specify that you MUST have the plat to post here.

a little more time consuming than the first, but seeing as the game only came out yesterday and most of us are drake crack addicts and have already gotten the Big shiny trophy at the end, 4 was my vote. It isn't hard because even dying is fun! (Moving levels anyone?)