Are the DLC trophies retroactive?

Hello everyone!

As per title, are the dlc trophies retroactive?

I've played the multiplayer a lot back in the day but I never felt like purchasing the dlcs. Now I feel like playing this game again (so I'll have the whole trilogy on 100%). To me it seems like the 2500 kills require the most time, and if I remember correctly I've something like 3000-4000 kills so will that trophy pop as soon as I'll enter the mp? If it does this will save a lot of time I think :cool:

(I don't have the disc with me now so I can not check it out now.)

Thanks in advance,

wout

No they are not and I think installing them resets certain stats to 0 :(.

Wow thank you for the quick answer!

On topic, really bummer that the trophies are not retroactive, but I kinda expected it since the UC3 trophies weren't it either.

What do you mean by stats going to 0? Will my rank drop to 0? Total number of kills? Number of certain medals earned? Moreover, anyway to prevent this?

I know for certain that your kills get wiped so you have to start over again and I'm sure I read somewhere about some other trophy related stats getting wiped as well, I'll need to do some digging :think:. EDIT: Here you go :(: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/uncharted-2-among-thieves/71131-if-i-buy-goty-edition-multiplayer-pack.html

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

Thank you for your information Terminator!

However, I don't have the GOTY edition but I use the online dlc packs from the playstation store.

As far as I can see it, if I download the packs and I load the game up again, I will keep my earned xp and money, but trophy-wise I'll have to start from scratch. (So any kills I had made do not count towards the 2500 kills trophy.)

Just checked, so this serves as a confirmation and to end this thread;

Terminator was right again, any progress made before installing the DLC packs won't count towards the trophy-progress. For example, I have 3496 kills but the trophy progress is at 0% (0/2500 kills).

Real bummer, but at the bright side I won't be bored during the holidays :)