100% still possible?

I know the servers are still up as of now but with the lack of players online and such, does anyone know if/think they'd be closing any time soon?

Say I started right away... would I have time? :think:

- Sincerely, a completionist that wants the series 100%'d on his new account

It is possible but not without extensive boosting since the servers are quieter than they used to be and certain trophy related modes are dead. They're not going to be closing the servers for either U2 or U3 anytime soon as they're still big sellers and there's a remastered trilogy collection due in the near future (on the PS4). EDIT: That rumor has since proved to be false, there is no Remastered Edition coming.

Edited by Terminator
Added extra info.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was about to buy the two DLC packs for this game but I can't find them in the EU Store. Are they gone or am I just being stupid?

Edit. Started the game, a notification of "We noticed you don't have a DLC Map Pack, would you like to go to the PlayStation Store now? I proceeded to the Store and it said "No content was found".

It's absolutely ridiculous that they take DLC's off the store. What's the fucking point in that? Oh well, I'm saving some money then.

Edited by thelapsukainen

• 2 weeks later...
Maximum number of players required for DLC trophies? Are there any competitive trophies that can be done with only two players, or the matches won't start because more than two people are required?

Nothing can be done as 2. You need MINIMUM 6 players, as the lobby won't start otherwise (8 or 10 is advised for better matching up/faster boosting)

You can party up max of 5 players so you'll always need to match up with at least 1 other player each match. That's the worst and longest part of UC2 online, matchmaking. Sometimes it takes 20 sec to match up, sometimes 20 mins. lol

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm trying to finish up some trophies and also trying to find people to finish the original online co-op for the Buddy System trophy.

If anyone still plays hit me up since I'd really love to get the core platinum.

PSN: Damnil

Time Zone: PST

Edited by Damnil

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
MP there is dead? I have tried to play but was able to find matches only in TDM. Game says that there is 2500 players daily, so where are they all? :D

That's because Deathmatch is all most people play these days, all the other modes are either outright dead or on life support so boosting is essential if you want to get all the DLC trophies :(.

• 2 years later...