How Long Would All Multiplayer Trophies Take To Get You Think?

The game will take you quite a few hours without boosting. Will take much less with boosting. You're looking at, playing legit, probably 20-35 hours based on skill. Several trophies require you to get 10-50 of a particular medal. Rock a Rhyme needs 100 tricky medals. This all requires skill and quite a few matches.

Then you have the wins trophies. Without boosting, it will take a lot of time. 50 deathmatch is easy and you'll get relatively fast. The 50 Elimination and Objective wins are much tougher. People don't play those match types as often. By evening, very few people are playing anything other than DM. You will almost have to boost to get 200 Plunder medals quickly. Even then, a couple hours to boost them over a couple of sessions.

Lastly...the players online. You will find that, especially at night with American gamers, they're high in level and skill. You will see lots of level 50+ people and they make quick work of most gamers. The better you are at 3rd person games, the quicker you'll get medals and trophies. It is lots of fun to play and you unlock characters as you rank up and can buy perks with your cash you earn. In my opinion...it's best to boost.

Edited by GearsOfTheDead

The game will take you quite a few hours without boosting. Will take much less with boosting. You're looking at, playing legit, probably 15-30 hours based on skill. Several trophies require you to get 10-50 of a particular medal. Rock a Rhyme needs 100 tricky medals. This all requires skill and quite a few matches.

Then you have the wins trophies. Without boosting, it will take a lot of time. 50 deathmatch is easy and you'll get relatively fast. The 50 Elimination and Objective wins are much tougher. People don't play those match types as often. By evening, very few people are playing anything other than DM. You will almost have to boost to get 200 Plunder medals quickly. Even then, a couple hours to boost them over a couple of sessions.

Lastly...the players online. You will find that, especially at night with American gamers, they're high in level and skill. You will see lots of level 50+ people and they make quick work of most gamers. The better you are at 3rd person games, the quicker you'll get medals and trophies. It is lots of fun to play and you unlock characters as you rank up and can buy perks with your cash you earn. In my opinion...it's best to boost.

how can i buy perks i'm lvl 14 )if i remember right) it shows no perks available so how can i buy them?

how can i buy perks i'm lvl 14 )if i remember right) it shows no perks available so how can i buy them?
When you get to your main MP screen where you choose what gametype you want, where it says Matchmaking, just press R1 and it will bring up the store where you can purchase perks/boosters or buy characters and do other things. When you reach certain levels new boosters are made available. Many of the really useful boosters are when you reach levels in the 30's and 40's.

I stumbled into a boosting session on UC2. Which is what prompted me to get involved here. They didn't speak English, but they new enough to communicate boost. It's a fun game. If you see me in another game, still send me a message and I'll let you know how long it will take me to get to the game your in. If I don't respond it may be that I'm away from the console? Or asleep at the wheel :)

Edited by Seeeya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm thinking back to my current playtime in multiplayer, and I think I'm around 5 days worth of playtime in it. But I started with going for the 2500 kill trophy legidimately and then tried boosting. I'm sure if one boosts from the beginnig, it could take around 3 full days worth of playtime or less.

• 2 weeks later...