Rapid Fire! trophy.

This is the last multiplayer trophy I need excluding Cold Blooded (which I'll get with time), and I've been able to get just about all the trophies on my own, as well (excluding You Run, I'll Shoot). Yes, even Tastes Like Chicken and Sneaky... somehow, lol. But I'm not sure what to do considering Rapid Fire at this point, honestly - doesn't help that it looks pretty daunting.

Basically, what I would like to know, what should I do to achieve this trophy nowadays? Keep trying to get it legit, or just boost for it? I only managed to get 2/7 of these normally and I'm already half done with Cold Blooded, so I don't know if I'll be able to rack up 5 more Triples before then, if any, thanks to me being teamed up against very high leveled players who seem to be able to kill me easily with only 5-10 bullets from an AK, where as it tends to make me empty about half of a whole clip at least with the same weapon to drop them (I'm 43 right now). I don't know if it's server lag or what, but they tend to take way too long to kill to chain them. Not really having much luck using the Hammer, either - I tend to die too quick to use it or never find enough guys on time. :(

I've checked out various threads/posts on this site and others about this trophy already, including the ones involving boosting for it. This is pretty much the first time I've seen quite a few other gamers consider boosting a form of cheating, and apparently Naughty Dog themselves thinks it's cheating, too, and that this trophy should come to you way before Cold Blooded. But I don't know.

No offense to people who boost - do what it takes to have fun with the game! But it being branded as cheating by quite a few people just makes it a bit uneasy for me to go through with boosting it. And sure I did boost You Run, I'll Shoot, but no one spoke out against boosting for that - heck, they encouraged it! And for this trophy in question, it seems to be about even on who thinks what, with people against boosting for it and people for doing so.

I don't hate the multiplayer, but I am more of a single player gamer and like I said, I'm pretty much always teamed against players who really know what they're doing/are tough as nails to kill, and from checking out a thread on this very site, according to a poster it would just be better to boost due to the fact the other players are too good to get Triples on. And I feel like I really should finish this game before the PS4 releases since this game has been out for a long time now.

I'm probably just a bit tired and stressed out with today being a bit crazy as well as going for BQQs and stealth kills earlier, so I'm sorry if I come across as overly concerned, I'm probably just focusing on too many things right now. But I would like to hear other's thoughts on what I should do with it these days. I'd really appreciate it!

You're not wrong when some people and develops say that boosting is considered cheating, because when you get right down to it, it practically is. There are others, like myself, that think that boosting is okay as we're not trying to boost our KDR or winning streak, just acheivements and trophies.

Like you, I had a hard time getting the Rapid Fire trophy as it's basically a test of more luck than skill, although a lot of skill is required. Finding and then killing three enemies at once is very rare and the more you level up, the harder it essentially becomes. I had to boost the trophy to get it, as I was stuck at 4 / 7 kills for the longest time. But remember, and I've seen a lot of people on this site mention it, if there is a boosting thread for the game's multiplayer on this site, then it's probably safe to boost the game without worrying about the repercussions.

But remember, and I've seen a lot of people on this site mention it, if there is a boosting thread for the game's multiplayer on this site, then it's probably safe to boost the game without worrying about the repercussions.

I'm honestly not worried about getting into trouble so much as it would feel wrong to do it, even if I can get away with it, thanks to people saying it's super easy to accomplish and that boosting is a despicable act to do unless it's absolutely necessary. It's a guilt thing for me. I just don't feel comfortable doing it unless it's really needed to. And I've made this thread thinking that I might just have to boost for it these days if I want it since I've heard Naughty Dog changed a lot of things up involving multiplayer, so yeah.

And I wasn't familiar with how much malice there can be towards boosting as I have only been a trophy hunter for only a little over a year now, so I guess I was caught a bit off guard I suppose. Although I shouldn't let others dictate on how I have to do something - they more than likely do things I don't agree with myself, after all. It's pretty tough sometimes, though.

Thanks for the response! I'll work something out in the end, I'm sure.