wow, amazing

i have just played through the story in uncharted 2 again and i actually forgot how amazing the game is. i think it is the best video game ever made. the story is absolutely amazing, and emotional at times. the graphics are unreal, and the game never seems to end. just keeps going with amazing graphics and gameplay.

my mate just plays call of duty all year and he has this game in his draw, but says he has no desire to play it, more the fool him i say, for missing this experience. it really is fenominal.

so is this your best game ever made or a different game??

• 2 weeks later...

This game is phenomenal. Oddly enough I've owned a ps3 for over 2 years and haven't played the uncharted franchise until a few weeks ago. I got the dual pack for my birthday, beat them both in 1 week and immediately bought 3 and golden abyss after that and beat those both in a week. All 4 are amazing but this one is certainly my favorite... Everything about it down to the goofy stuff written in nathan's journal is fantastic (i spent 5 minutes alone laughing at the "faces of victor "goddamn" sullivan" page). I wouldn't say its my favorite game ever but its sitting pretty up there in the ranks of metal gear solid, castlevania symphony of the night, super metroid, zelda link to the past, and final fantasy vii for me. Certainly the best of this generation for sure!

recently finished 3 again and i would say that 2 is still in my mind, its phenominal. defo a great game, but its only recently that i have really thought this, uncharted 1 was my favourite game when i played all 3 of them for the first time. but now playing them all back to back in the space of 1 month, 2 is world class. then 3, then 1, even though i will remember uncharted 1 when im old and rinkly. lol

The story is alright, graphics isn't the best.

I also started playing uncharted 2, and in my opinion for being a 2009 game is very nice, nice graphics and the story is just great, im playing it on hard (for the trophies) and the game frustrates me sometimes, but in a good way :D

if someone still plays online add me, Don_Chipotle ..just say the reason you add :D

This is one of my favourite PS3 games, without a doubt. The graphics were the best back in 2009, but then Final Fantasy XIII came out with the best graphics I've seen so far.

not played this game.

is it just an rpg??

normaly rpg are massive so the graphics suffer. thats not the case here??

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Uncharted games ARE AWESOME!

I literally finished the first two in ONE DAY, single setting going from start to finish. Honestly the story was so compelling, the action fast paced and the comedy relief so hilarious that once I picked it up I just couldn't let the controller down!

Platinum is easy as well. It took me the day to finish the game, then another 2-3 max to round up the remaining treasures + finish the game again on Crushing! Not to mention I didn't even have to use a Guide for the treasure locations. The first one was a bit more difficult because you didn't have Level select + you had no idea how many trophies are in one said chapter so you basically had to start from the beginning and check every nook and cranny progressively in hopes you didn't miss anything. Still even then once you got the hang of it is was relatively smooth sailing.

I remember having to play like only 3 times to collect everything in the first one, I got like 70-80% of the treasures in my first run, then an extra 15-18% the second time, while the last 2-3 I managed to get like a third during my 3rd run, so I didn't even have to finish the game.

I'm looking forward to the third title. Will buy the GOTY edition when it comes out next month that way I have all DLC included already! Gonna dedicate the whole day to playing this baby as I want to keep the tradition of finishing this in one day alive and kicking xD!

It's gonna be fun times, fun times!

• 2 months later...