XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 03-13-2012, 03:34 PM   #1
kargorath

Default 100% is so difficult and time consuming!!!!!

I'm pretty sure there's many trophies which now the game doesn't have as many players as it did are impossible to get legit.

And they are others which require the patience of a saint to get legit.

I'm nearly there, just three trophies to go and this, in the main, is a rant about trying to get objective wins and plundered legit.

No-one tries to pick up the idol, they just shoot each other, if that's all they want to do then why not play Deathmatch? This means that scoring maybe 1 or 2 treasures takes up the full 25 minutes of a game. By that reckoning it'll take me around 50 hours of gaming to get to 200 captured medals.

Man, I'm going to be glad when I can finally put this game to rest, but the plundered medals are really starting to get to me. Even boosting is a pain because of the way the matchmaking works.

My PSN is ~ Larsen_Bee

Toughest Platinum: Wipeout HD

Toughest PSN 100%: The Last Guy
kargorath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 05:18 AM   #2
Swordsman83

i feel for you bro, thats the reason i hate online trophies to the core !

i have left 5 trophies to get 100%. the deathmatch, elimination match, objective match, captured medals and the most time consuming and annoying of all 2500 kills !!

Swordsman83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2012, 02:38 PM   #3
plisken1979

agreed, i've had to do most of my plunder matches legit. these idiots even know the respawn spots. me and Larsen had to quit at least five matches yesterday because we were respawning and just getting killed as soon as we respawned. why on earth would someone play a game to do that? do these campers have lives? this is gonna be a pain to 100%, but i will defo be proud when it's all done...

please leave a message in your friend request as blank requests will be ignored

Latest WWE 2K14

Latest Game @100% Switchball
plisken1979 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2012, 12:53 AM   #4
vegetollo7

Send a message via Yahoo to vegetollo7

Awards Showcase THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Bronze   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   2,500 Posts   Community Gaming Event Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Still working on the DLC trophies as well. Very time consuming and somewhat frustrating at times.

Awesome signature by ESYLD

vegetollo7 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2012, 01:43 AM   #5
Dreadnought190

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts
Total Awards: 1 (more» ...)

yea man, i feel your pain. i can't even get tripled medals anymore lol. i don't mind like 2500 kills but things like damn near impossible medals really boil my blood. i'd rather just boost the tripled medals. i can probably just do everything else lol. fun game at times but unfortunately too many die hards playing. and not to mention how long it takes me to connect lol. i like hardcore trophies like these but not if it depends so heavily on luck and die hards trying to camp or spawn kill or something.

trophy goal: 70%+ completion by 2015
Dreadnought190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:38 AM   #6
Adzer2

Is it possible to host your own matches and/or kick others out so you can just play with friends? Private matches, etc?

Currently boosting: Medal of Honor, Uncharted 2&3 DLC, High Stakes on the Vegas Strip and Lost Planet 2
Adzer2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 12:48 AM   #7
DerbyStar

Awards Showcase 2,500 Posts   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   PS3T's 5th Birthday Game Night Series   Community Gaming Event Bronze   THL Season 1 - Close But No Cigar
Total Awards: 5 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adzer2 View Post
Is it possible to host your own matches and/or kick others out so you can just play with friends? Private matches, etc?
You can obtain medals in private matches, but they don't count towards the trophies. You have to obtain them by normal matchmaking

DerbyStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 01:58 AM   #8
SoaringEagle23

Awards Showcase Community Gaming Event Bronze   2,500 Posts   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award
Total Awards: 3 (more» ...)

I'm practically at the end of my ropes for the 20 BBQ's and the 7 Tripled medals. I've got half way to go for the former and 5 more to go for the latter. Does anyone have any advice on how to get these efficiently or quickly, boosting if need be? Also, is it possible for my boosters to not work because, as this seems apparent from day 1, but my accuracy for my long guns seems to be the same even without the booster to improve accuracy; and while I have the Deposit booster, I don't think I'm getting any more money for the medals than before. Is this normal for some people, or is it just exclusive to me. If it is just me, what do I do?

SoaringEagle23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 02:24 AM   #9
kfree7

Awards Showcase 15,000 Posts   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   THL Season 5 Champions - EBGobblins   Word of Mouth - Bronze   Maximum Clubs Top 5   Community Gaming Event Bronze
Total Awards: 6 (more» ...)

Most of the games we play do not have online trophies for this very reason. But I recently got a plat with the help of others from this site. We enjoy the Bond games but the online trophies are so time consuming it takes the fun out of going for the plat. There are threads on this site that list games with offline trophies only. My favorite list, although some games we just decide to enjoy the campaign and pass on the online trophies.

Level 34 They call me Free.

Who deserves to hear from you on The Shout Out Thread!!
kfree7 is offline   Reply With Quote