100% is so difficult and time consuming!!!!!

I'm pretty sure there's many trophies which now the game doesn't have as many players as it did are impossible to get legit.

And they are others which require the patience of a saint to get legit.

I'm nearly there, just three trophies to go and this, in the main, is a rant about trying to get objective wins and plundered legit.

No-one tries to pick up the idol, they just shoot each other, if that's all they want to do then why not play Deathmatch? This means that scoring maybe 1 or 2 treasures takes up the full 25 minutes of a game. By that reckoning it'll take me around 50 hours of gaming to get to 200 captured medals.

Man, I'm going to be glad when I can finally put this game to rest, but the plundered medals are really starting to get to me. Even boosting is a pain because of the way the matchmaking works.

agreed, i've had to do most of my plunder matches legit. these idiots even know the respawn spots. me and Larsen had to quit at least five matches yesterday because we were respawning and just getting killed as soon as we respawned. why on earth would someone play a game to do that? do these campers have lives? this is gonna be a pain to 100%, but i will defo be proud when it's all done... :eek:

• 5 weeks later...

yea man, i feel your pain. i can't even get tripled medals anymore lol. i don't mind like 2500 kills but things like damn near impossible medals really boil my blood. i'd rather just boost the tripled medals. i can probably just do everything else lol. fun game at times but unfortunately too many die hards playing. and not to mention how long it takes me to connect lol. i like hardcore trophies like these but not if it depends so heavily on luck and die hards trying to camp or spawn kill or something.

I'm practically at the end of my ropes for the 20 BBQ's and the 7 Tripled medals. I've got half way to go for the former and 5 more to go for the latter. Does anyone have any advice on how to get these efficiently or quickly, boosting if need be? Also, is it possible for my boosters to not work because, as this seems apparent from day 1, but my accuracy for my long guns seems to be the same even without the booster to improve accuracy; and while I have the Deposit booster, I don't think I'm getting any more money for the medals than before. Is this normal for some people, or is it just exclusive to me. If it is just me, what do I do?

Most of the games we play do not have online trophies for this very reason. But I recently got a plat with the help of others from this site. We enjoy the Bond games but the online trophies are so time consuming it takes the fun out of going for the plat. There are threads on this site that list games with offline trophies only. My favorite list, although some games we just decide to enjoy the campaign and pass on the online trophies.