Team Battle Trophy

Baqsam

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah, I never even got a single random to join me lol. Stayed idle for 20 mins.

I'll be hosting a session to boost this on Sunday at 9pm (GMT+1), we are already 5 players and probably 2 more coming. So join if you'd like :cool:

Hello, I'll try to be here too. My attempts to get this trophy legit have not been a success :think:

What's your best attempt legit like? How many joined the lobby?

8 but... one of the players chose the wrong team when I started the fight! We were 5 vs. 3 and everybody has left. No luck :) I'm waiting for players at this moment!

If anyone is interested. I'm trying to plan a 4v4 team battle for the All for One trophy on Ultra Street Fighter 4. Hopefully we can get a full room and knock this trophy out. If you want to join either message me or leave your PSN name here and I will get back with you. I would like to try to do it this weekend if possible. Thanks in advance.

PSN: ShadowSax

If anyone is interested. I'm trying to plan a 4v4 team battle for the All for One trophy on Ultra Street Fighter 4. Hopefully we can get a full room and knock this trophy out. If you want to join either message me or leave your PSN name here and I will get back with you. I would like to try to do it this weekend if possible. Thanks in advance.

PSN: ShadowSax

Count me in if you want to set this one up ;)

PSN ID: Guykilt

Hey currently on right now and hosting an ultra street fighter 4 team battle lobby for the All for One trophy. Going to leave the room open for a while and hoping to get enough players to start. Not sure if we need a full 8 players or at least just 1 full team vs another team. Either way if you want the trophy I'm on right now.

Any luck getting this legit? Like opening a lobby and waiting for it to fill up or maybe inviting team members and then waiting for an opposing team to fill up? I should have attempted this when the game first came out. That's when players are experimenting with the more gimmicky modes.

Hey currently on right now and hosting an ultra street fighter 4 team battle lobby for the All for One trophy. Going to leave the room open for a while and hoping to get enough players to start. Not sure if we need a full 8 players or at least just 1 full team vs another team. Either way if you want the trophy I'm on right now.

I hope you can confirm the answer for this.

Since the Team Battle room is currently always empty it seems almost impossible to get this trophy without boosting.

I will be hosting a team battle 4 vs 4 next Saturday (26/07) or Sunday (27/07), whatever the day and timeframe which suits most participants.

Got 3 people so far and looking for more, so reply to this post with preference of day and timeframe and we can hopefully set this up.

Participants:

1 - Guykilt (GMT + 1) - Saturday or sunday

2 - Kyomcc (GMT + 1) - Saturday or Sunday evening (18.00 - 24.00)

3 - living-dodo (GMT - 5) Saturday or Sunday all day

Edited by Guykilt

Since the Team Battle room is currently always empty it seems almost impossible to get this trophy without boosting.

I will be hosting a team battle 4 vs 4 next Saturday (26/07) or Sunday (27/07), whatever the day and timeframe which suits most participants.

Got 3 people so far and looking for more, so reply to this post with preference of day and timeframe and we can hopefully set this up.

Participants:

1 - Guykilt (GMT + 1) - Saturday or sunday

2 - Kyomcc (GMT + 1) - Saturday or Sunday evening (18.00 - 24.00)

3 - living-dodo (GMT - 5) Saturday or Sunday all day

I like your organized approach.

I don't boost, but I am willing to be the fourth one on your team and am okay with waiting for a couple of hours in a lobby waiting for another team to fill up. I will try my best to win my match(es). :D

Let me know what you think.

I have done this already (organized people, 1 didn't come but we got lucky and a random joined xD), but there's one thing I'd like to share with everyone:

The 4+4 people is only required to start the match. It is okay if someone drops out during it. We did 3 matches, in the second match one of the guys got disconnected, but I still got my trophy when we were 7 left at the end.

So yeh, it's like Poker Ace from RDR. You need the full lobby to start the match, but it doesn't matter how many stays.

On another note, this is 99% impossible to do legit. If you happen to do it legit, it's likely the case what that random guy had with us... ie. luck. A group of boosters doing it, you accidentally find them and do it with them. xD

Edited by Zongorillacska