Sooooo, I just ordered this...

...as well as Umineko no Naku Koro ni, w00t. :)

But on the subject of Hajimari no Fukuin, does anyone (I'm lookin' at you, MainComptonese!) have any advice/tips on the trophies? I realize it's all luck, but I glanced at the JP Trophy Wiki and a couple of 'em look more than a bit intimidating:

• インパクトフラッシュ
    • 押しボタンから発生することもあるので必ず押すこと。(各エヴァ系リーチの導入時セリフカットインも含む)
      前作、前々作にくらべ発生率が大きく低下した。出現率は約1/100000

• ブランク図柄集合
    • ブランク図柄集合 恐らく今作の最難関トロフィー。実機でも見られた方はほんのごく一部だろう。確中では発生しない模様。
      DLCでLight Ver.Ⅱが出てくれたら多少は救いになるのだが・・・出現率は約1/20000000

なんか怖っ!w

• 2 weeks later...

My advice would be ... this is my strategy for any pachinko machine game ....

1) have the turn speed to 7.5 / 10 Length

a) usually notice a small microscopic line where i align the power to .

2) Controls do not make a difference unless you get a reach , and have to move the EVA-01 Unit into Berserk Mode , if unable to destroy the Angel's AT-Field. It's a scene that will show up from time to time on Reachs & quite common , but occassional .

3)The Reach round movies are all random and "the Angel of DOOM" is the uber-rare one of them all !!!!

4)Hori Turbo pad can help out w/ the pachinko button , but requires some monitoring , if trying / playing the 13 hour mode .

5) Save and load can be abused , if trying for large amount of reachs saved on 1 data file ; and , might be things more annoying , but maybe necessary?

6) Seele Machines are like the 101 ~ 120 pachinko machines in pachi para ... so , the 1 ~ 8 Seele numbers are all luck ; if no luck , in the 1st 90 mins or so , just restart over if you want a lucky machine .

7) the options have scenes where you can watch all reach scenes , or rare events ; but , good to watch if missing one or more trophy and want to observe the ambience of the background sounds & video . Though , maybe if away and want to watch something , while leaving the system on .

... i think , that's about it ; sorry for the delay & hope it helps ?

PS ... the 2 trophies that you mentioned ...

the impact flasher takes awhile to pop up but , it's there .

The other one ; i have no idea , but it's odds are very very rare from the looks of it .

Edited by MainComptonese

Lo-and-behold, I had a lucky streak... 56 大当り in 13 hour mode, the most I've seen so far. Seele 04 seems to be the luckiest machine, at least in my experience... now up to 32/44 Trophies. :)

Well , the number four does mean "Death" , too ; though , usually pick Seele 08 , since eight is a lucky number and also meaning "Lucky". Maybe , Seele 04 is always a good choice , too ? ^^

However, it's all random on which machine is lucky or not ... i think , my highest was like ; 35000 pachinko balls w/ no negative numbers .... and, didn't play , just left the hori pad on auto-pilot mode. But , was shocked that it went that far in 13 hours.

PS @ 40/44 trophies ....

Edited by MainComptonese

Japanese skill is not much of an issue; there are only a few menus and we can translate them for you.

If you don't understand Pachinko, I recommend reading...

Pachinko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...and then decide if it's worth the admission price to you. Japanese imports are obviously expensive, and Pachinko doesn't have a whole lot of "gameplay" to it, it's more of a "sit back and watch" experience with a lot of Evangelion-related fan service.

One question, I can't understand Japanase, and I dont know how the Pachinko works, it's possible for to play this game?? (Man I want a Evangelion Action game >_>)

There is also Youtube clips , too ! ^^

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lq47dApFD_A&feature=related]YouTube - CR[/ame]

REAL EVA Pachinko Machine :

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=005037uLnKo&feature=related]YouTube -[/ame]

I just got Angel of Doom last night as well! \(^_^)/ I can't help but get really excited when I think about getting ブランク図柄集合. I think I'm at 33/44 now.

FlareZero - if you adore Evangelion, you'll probably like this. I knew what pachinko was (though had never played it), and have a moderate Japanese comprehension level and still found the game a little confusing at first. Once I realized that you can only control so much I settled down and really started to enjoy it.

I'm at 35/44 Trophies now, so minus the (P), I need 8 more...

中段11リーチ (B)

全回転リーチ (S)

国連軍リーチ (S)

マルチ2分割リーチ (B)

マルチ4分割リーチ (S)

ステップアップ横回転 (S)

「そして、大ラッキー!?」 (S)

ブランク図柄集合 (G)

I'm gonna get a Turbo Controller this weekend in order to hasten 「そして、大ラッキー!?」 (S) but all the others boil down to luck, luck, and more luck. To my knowledge, I've never even had an 11 (Kaoru) Reach, let less a Chuudan Kaoru Reach. I get *tons* of Ritsuko, Gendou, and Maya Reaches though... :p

Japanese skill is not much of an issue; there are only a few menus and we can translate them for you.

If you don't understand Pachinko, I recommend reading...

Pachinko - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

...and then decide if it's worth the admission price to you. Japanese imports are obviously expensive, and Pachinko doesn't have a whole lot of "gameplay" to it, it's more of a "sit back and watch" experience with a lot of Evangelion-related fan service.

Well, the only thing needed it's Luck??, very Good :D

I just got Angel of Doom last night as well! \(^_^)/ I can't help but get really excited when I think about getting ブランク図柄集合. I think I'm at 33/44 now.

FlareZero - if you adore Evangelion, you'll probably like this. I knew what pachinko was (though had never played it), and have a moderate Japanese comprehension level and still found the game a little confusing at first. Once I realized that you can only control so much I settled down and really started to enjoy it.

中段11リーチ (B)

全回転リーチ (S)

国連軍リーチ (S)

マルチ2分割リーチ (B)

マルチ4分割リーチ (S)

ステップアップ横回転 (S)

「そして、大ラッキー!?」 (S)

ブランク図柄集合 (G)

I'm gonna get a Turbo Controller this weekend in order to hasten 「そして、大ラッキー!?」 (S) but all the others boil down to luck, luck, and more luck. To my knowledge, I've never even had an 11 (Kaoru) Reach, let less a Chuudan Kaoru Reach. I get *tons* of Ritsuko, Gendou, and Maya Reaches though... :p

Good Luck for the last trophies :D, I see you Play this game so much on the PSN XD

I found this:

http://www.yesasia.com/global/gekiatsu-pachi-game-tamashi-cr-evangelion-hajimari-no-fukuin-normal/1023470954-0-0-0-en/info.html

It's a good price????

Edited by FlareZero

「そして、大ラッキー!?」 (S)

Turbo controller is necessary for this Trophy ... It's one of those Misato dialogues w/ Ritsuko i/c the successful rate total on getting a reach (or, defeating the angel), then , the Evangelion launches , or lands on a wrong time .

Though , the 11th Reach also has a rare time to do , but also there is a reach where , Rei loses the reach/battle , then Kaworu saves the day and you're awarded the Reach .... good times ! ^^

Edited by MainComptonese

NCSX has it a bit cheaper ($71.99 at YesAsia, $68.90 at NCSX), that's where I ordered mine. :)

National Console Support, Inc. | Gekiatsu!! Pachi Game Tamashi: CR Evangelion - Hajimari no Fukuin

Turbo controller is necessary for this Trophy ... It's one of those Misato's dialogue w/ Ritsuko i/c the successful rate total on getting a reach (or, defeating the angel), then , the Evangelion launches , or lands on a wrong time .

Though , the 11th Reach also has a rare time to do , but also there is a reach where , Rei loses the reach/battle , then Kaworu saves the day and you're awarded the Reach .... good times ! ^^

Thanks for the info! :D

I am now the proud owner of マルチ2分割リーチ (B) on Seele 04. 7 more to go... I never imagined that a game where I do nothing at all except "sit back, watch it, and hope for the best" would be so addicting, haha!

The other one is 1/1,000,000 .... alot of time to sleep , eh ? :deadhorse:

... ps , when i press :select: , the 4th option (right above the save option) seeeemms to have a connection w/ ブランク図柄集合 , but nothing can be chosen atm ... any suggestions?

I am now the proud owner of マルチ2分割リーチ (B) on Seele 04. 7 more to go... I never imagined that a game where I do nothing at all except "sit back, watch it, and hope for the best" would be so addicting, haha!

LOOOLL :p, it's a good thing to sit back and wait/do nothing on a Japanase Game XD, anyway, thanks for the link on NCSX, some days ago I search on the site, but I don't find the game :p, but right now I can't bought that<_<, I need to recharge my Card <_<

Edited by FlareZero

I ordered my Hori Turbo 3 Controller on eBay for a little over $25 CAD. ^^ Each morning when I wake up after leaving the game on all night, it feels like Christmas as a child all over again. Though there's similar disappointment when you wake up to find 30~40 (or 2, haha) jackpots with no trophy.

I agree that something about this game is just so compelling.

Edited by sukwendo

... ps , when i press :select: , the 4th option (right above the save option) seeeemms to have a connection w/ ブランク図柄集合 , but nothing can be chosen atm ... any suggestions?

It allows you to change machines, ie. from Seele 01 to Seele 02, during the same session.

1) Slots on your current machine must not be currently spinning (I think that's why you can't choose anything, you need to turn off the balls and wait for the machine to completely stop).

2) You can only move to a machine that says 空き台 ("Open Machine").

How this relates to ブランク図柄集合 (G)? I have no idea. :(

It allows you to change machines, ie. from Seele 01 to Seele 02, during the same session.

1) Slots on your current machine must not be currently spinning (I think that's why you can't choose anything, you need to turn off the balls and wait for the machine to completely stop).

2) You can only move to a machine that says 空き台 ("Open Machine").

How this relates to ブランク図柄集合 (G)? I have no idea. :(

Well , noticed some Kanjis that i would assume that could lead to the ブランク図柄集合 ? But thought , i would ask , if there is a possibility that they're related in some way for the trophy to pop up .