Hate Letters?

The other day I was booting UMVC3 and accidentally get in a wrong match room and ended up rage quit because I don't want to lose my winning streak, 81 at that time. Unfortunately, I lost my winning streak and a hate letter saying "keep running you been exposed". When I'm done with boosting, his friend sending me another letter saying he saw my streak and it is not legit, ofc I'm boosting, and telling me this is going to be on youtube. At some point I feel it's ok to post this on Youtube and let them know how strong I am but in the other hand I'm afraid my acount could get banned.

Have any of you experience same situation or this kinda feeling?

Wait..is this cyber bullying?

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...

so this is why people are rage quitting all the time because they are boosting? this is bullshit for the people who are doing this legit. i would have my win 100 ranked matches already if people didnt quit when they lost. what happened to being penalized when you end a match? did they stop doing this?

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

People just need to grow up. Bitching at someone isn't going to make them change the way they play THEIR game. I don't have this game anymore (need buy it cheap again), but I've been playing Tekken online and I encounter rage quitters all the time, and when they leave I get a message calling me a cheater or a spamer. :dance: