• 11-15 Hours
    • 16-20 Hours
    • 21-25 Hours
    • 26-35 Hours
    • 36-50 Hours
    • 51-75 Hours
    • 76-100 Hours
    • 100+ Hours

Estimated Time to Plat/100% Length: ????

• Visit the Platinum Club for this game.
  • Visit the Collected Estimated Time Ratings thread.

Voting Guidelines

1. Voted time should be based on your own personal time spent working towards the Plat or 100%.
  2. Do not vote based on "fastest possible run", but rather your own experience in playing the game.
  3. Voted time should be in-game time spent, from first starting game to achieving the Plat or 100%.
  4. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  5. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  6. Vote with honesty and integrity.
Edited by Viper

60-80 hours being very dependant of the skill of the player.

You already need 30 hours of play offline and 30 online but in practical those 30 hours online should be like 33-35 because the loading screen, search players and choosing characters. Now, those hours can easily become more (like 40-45, maybe more) if you try to get legit the 6.- rank (I tried it until my 100th victory, by then was only the purple title in level 8 and was when decide to boost it by my own lack of skill)

In the 30 hours offline you can get the arcade trophies but the real issue are the missions and is here where the platinum can skyrocket for those who are not adept/used to fighting games even if they decide boost the online.

I think that 51-75 is still good for the standards but would also agree with the 76-100 because the skill gap.

Edited by Fire Emblem

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

100 hours for me. I'm pretty sure it's impossible to get it done any quicker than around 80 hours because you need to spend 30 hours online, and that's 30 hours in matches, not matchmaking screens, lobbies, loading screens etc. This means that while the in game stat may say 30 hours, in reality you spent around 45-50 hours online in total, granted most of this can be spent afk by just spectating in lobbies but it is what it is.

If you have Marvel or anime game experience then the trials may not take that long, but when I did this game I was completely new to this style of fighting game (and quite new to fighters in general) so the trials were very hard at the time, probably took me 40-50 hours to do them all without the DLC, but I guess with the DLC I could probably have knocked off 25 hours or more since half of my time in the trials was spent on 10-15 very hard individual ones (Viper 10, X-23 10, etc). Arcade mode also takes some time since you have to complete it 48 times, which is quite boring.

Edited by McGarnigle

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...