Heroes & Heralds

H&H is finally out. I try it a little bit of time and I'm really impress of the number of card (104 if I counted right) and all the possibility and combination

you can do. There's a lot of differente abililty with the card and it add a little bit of strategie to the game, but hell it can be so cheap sometime.

So what do you think of this new? I think it's really sweet and add a little bit more to the game.

H&H is finally out. I try it a little bit of time and I'm really impress of the number of card (104 if I counted right) and all the possibility and combination

you can do. There's a lot of differente abililty with the card and it add a little bit of strategie to the game, but hell it can be so cheap sometime.

So what do you think of this new? I think it's really sweet and add a little bit more to the game.

its 105 my friend nid to boost up 5 straight wins a dn 46 th rank with 100 ranked matchs

It's cool to see all the different cards and the possibilities of building a good deck is appealing, but the ranked matches weren't working for me. I just picked up the game 2 days ago and I've played a whopping 2 online matches, but somehow kept getting pitted against players with much higher ranks that wrecked my face as expected.

It's cool to see all the different cards and the possibilities of building a good deck is appealing, but the ranked matches weren't working for me. I just picked up the game 2 days ago and I've played a whopping 2 online matches, but somehow kept getting pitted against players with much higher ranks that wrecked my face as expected.

I havent managed to get into a single online game of H&H yet. I have tried several times, and each time it cant find a game.

• 1 year later...

Just a question:

I am currently playing offline this Heralds and Heroes mode.

I am enjoying it.

Just curious: Does this H&H mode unlock any trophy?

I ask because I do not see in the trophy list any trophy related to this game mode.

and, playing in this mode counts toward any of the comulitive trophies? like the 30 hrs of offline play, or 100things(like use the super meters, or block x times, etc).