Rate the trophy difficulty...  

106 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

diff_plat_85.png 

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.72

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Viper

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay guys before I write this I just want to say that I'm not trolling in any way here. I have both the PS3 and 360 versions of this game and I play both extensively. However I'm a bit further on the 360 version than I am the PS3 version. (don't worry I am working on that)

I have 52% done on the 360 version and if I'm allowed I would like to give this game a 7 for the time being. I have platted vanilla and have a good scope on the difficulty. Some of the missions may give people some trouble as half of the community are stuck at 94 or 97% of the game due to the missions. Winning ranked battles as in 100 of them can also be a hindrance. This is how the game should have been in the first place.

All in all though I'm gauging this about a 7 so far. Once I complete it I will either keep the score or change it accordingly.

Edited by Rafie

Ranked isn't the biggest problem in this game, since it's easily boosted.

The problem is the breathing room on the missions. Having only 20 forgivable missions seems too few. And for people unwilling to buy Jill and Shuma, they have to finish all of them.

I'd say the missions are a bit harder overall for UMvC3.

Ranked isn't the biggest problem in this game, since it's easily boosted.

The problem is the breathing room on the missions. Having only 20 forgivable missions seems too few. And for people unwilling to buy Jill and Shuma, they have to finish all of them.

I'd say the missions are a bit harder overall for UMvC3.

You can boost the ranked matches? I didn't know that.

You can boost the ranked matches? I didn't know that.

In a way yeah. You can create a match and wait for someone to join your room and decide if you want to play them. There's no way to kick someone though, so if someone enters your room and it's not the person you're trying to boost with, you'll have to make a new room.

I'd really only suggest doing this in obscure night time hours when most people are sleeping, or if you desperately need the 5 ranked win trophy.

In a way yeah. You can create a match and wait for someone to join your room and decide if you want to play them. There's no way to kick someone though, so if someone enters your room and it's not the person you're trying to boost with, you'll have to make a new room.

I'd really only suggest doing this in obscure night time hours when most people are sleeping, or if you desperately need the 5 ranked win trophy.

i love that idea, mind if you boost with me in ranked match wins? i need it and don't want to face anyone online for now -3- my username is kazuki20

i gave it a 10/10 due to mission mode, most missions are impossible like felicia's last mission. i went like "WTF!?!" like air L M h S an repeat again, not only that you have 480 mission you need to do with 48 characters. so that's a big problem cause you need 100%. but if adding jill and shuma. makin it 50 characters instead of 48, you need a total of 96%

i love that idea, mind if you boost with me in ranked match wins? i need it and don't want to face anyone online for now -3- my username is kazuki20

i gave it a 10/10 due to mission mode, most missions are impossible like felicia's last mission. i went like "WTF!?!" like air L M h S an repeat again, not only that you have 480 mission you need to do with 48 characters. so that's a big problem cause you need 100%. but if adding jill and shuma. makin it 50 characters instead of 48, you need a total of 96%

Sure, I don't mind boosting with you, but you may be better off looking in the boosting thread for help. I mean, I don't mind helping, but I don't need the trophy, and you may as well help someone else who needs the trophy as well.

PSN: diabolix-ex.

Plenty of boostable trophies, but the ones that are not are definitely the harder tasks of the game. I give it an 8/10, but this is highly dependent on skill. For me, online and mission mode are gonna be a pain, but for my brother it won't be as bad cause he was highly skilled in the original.

9/10, the missions are few times harder than ssf4 trials and about twice as hard as vanilla mvc3 imo. 466 trials done right now, last 14 mission 10's are feeling quite impossible right now for me lol :/.

I got like 35 left myself, and I'm at a huge standstill lol.

And really? You think SSF4 trials are easier? I can barely do 50% of them :\.

yea personally, street fighter my main fighting game ^^. Umvc3 i have to break them down alot like where to delay certain moves, where to not delay etc etc, i gotta break it into sections lol. marvel character missions are alot harder for me as well, 2 capcom ones left and 12 marvel :/

edit: Hello ryu81, you are gonna dive into umvc3 as well? :)

yea,got it today. but i didn't know about we must do all 480 missions lol.looks we have other plat like ssf4 lol.:eek:

yea personally, street fighter my main fighting game ^^. Umvc3 i have to break them down alot like where to delay certain moves, where to not delay etc etc, i gotta break it into sections lol. marvel character missions are alot harder for me as well, 2 capcom ones left and 12 marvel :/

edit: Hello ryu81, you are gonna dive into umvc3 as well? :)

True, good luck finishing them. I think I'm about even for both sides. 20 left for me :(.

I'm going to have to go with a 10/10 for the game. For the casual gamer ranked matches and missions will be wall that separates them from (P), for the regular fighters it might just be the missions depending on your skill level in MvC3, to some it could be pretty easy to others it could be the bane of their existence.

Okay after acquiring a great deal of trophies like I said in my first post I will now change this to an 8 for the missions alone. Although I have 29 left they are giving me a little more trouble than I had in vanilla. Funny thing is I completed every mission in vanilla. I mean every single one including the DLC, but I'm having a bit of trouble with this one.

Okay after acquiring a great deal of trophies like I said in my first post I will now change this to an 8 for the missions alone. Although I have 29 left they are giving me a little more trouble than I had in vanilla. Funny thing is I completed every mission in vanilla. I mean every single one including the DLC, but I'm having a bit of trouble with this one.

stays a 5 for me, did every mission already, few were tricky but doable

loved that jill mission 10 was the same as Vanilla (did it faster this time around)

100% MvC3 is pretty decent.

I'm sure you and the rest of the other people who put some time into it will get it eventually. No doubt it is one of the hardest plat out there on par with SSF4.

You don't even need to be an expert or an extremely skill player to Plat it.Only good/top players will stick to the game for long time and competing in tournaments continuing to improve their skill level dedicating themselves and put in a lot of work. Most people here will just stop playing and play much less once they got plat. So a lot of people are just average players. All it need is some patient and practice and you will eventually get it.

Like SSF4, despite the fact i got the Plat for it, I'm decent at best at the game and no where near any good/top players out there. Most of the trials are so impractical and after completing it, i don't remember most of it cause i don't even use like 80% of those characters lol. I believe anyone who put some time into it will definitely get it.

I haven't vote yet but it deserve atleast a 9/10 for the plat itself in general (not bias base on individual or comparing other games). Goodluck to you and everyone else. Be persistence and never give up! :)

Edited by 3tse

so, has anyone gotten the mega good trophy yet? Don't see how anyone can call this platinum less than a 9 based on master of tasks and mega good alone. I got around 150 ranked matches, almost to 7th lord... starting to get annoyed by the gimmicks people use.

yea, took me about 140 something wins to get cause i suck lol. i see alot of people 6th lord under 80 wins because they are pros lol. it depend on win ratio, need alot of streaks. i ended up with 149w-102L record before i got it heh