Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon

Just Some Quick Tips and A Question

For everyone trying to get all 30 projectiles you need to find all of Leonard's missing case files. The only levels that don't have a case file are 4,8 and 11 because they are *SPOILER LOL* boss levels. When you find certain cases you will unlock one of the three special projectiles, but until you find all the case files DO NOT equip them. For some reason the case files will not show up if you are using a special projectile as I had to figure out the hard way :)

Now on to my question: Is anyone else not able to sync their Ugly Americans trophies? I have tried multiple times and have had no success.

Oh well :) now I just need to revive 50 people for 100%

Edited by TimDogg420

It was a very easy 100% I think. Will most likely be a 2 of 10. The only thing that could cause trouble is beating the last boss without using a special. I didn't have a hard time, but some might. I haven't finished reviving 50 people yet, but that doesn't seem too hard either. Just leave one last enemy on the screen and let him kill your partner until you get the trophy and then switch.

Do you have to do finish all missions in one online session or can you do it in many different sessions as long as you do them online ?

Since OP isn't on and i'm about to 100% this I figure I could answer this, you have to play all 11 levels online but no not at the same time. It can be any order at any time, it just has to be all 11. It is however easier to do all 11 back to back, or at least in order, because for one thing it doesn't take long to beat the campaign and two you might get confused on which ones you have and haven't done if you do it out of order.

For everyone trying to get all 30 projectiles you need to find all of Leonard's missing case files. The only levels that don't have a case file are 4,8 and 11 because they are *SPOILER LOL* boss levels. When you find certain cases you will unlock one of the three special projectiles, but until you find all the case files DO NOT equip them. For some reason the case files will not show up if you are using a special projectile as I had to figure out the hard way :)

Now on to my question: Is anyone else not able to sync their Ugly Americans trophies? I have tried multiple times and have had no success.

Oh well :) now I just need to revive 50 people for 100%

I haven't been able to sync the trophies, they don't show up after performing a 100% sync - but when you look under the game they are there.

I'm having sync issues as well. Seems to be an issue on Sony's side. It's an error code that results from them not having the trophy info/images on their end to add to your profile. Lol. Oh well, guess I'll keep trying every little bit to sync 'em. GREAT GAME though. Highly recommend it to anyone, especially fans of the show. Def 2/10 difficulty. Uber easy 100%. :applause:

I haven't been able to sync the trophies, they don't show up after performing a 100% sync - but when you look under the game they are there.

I just finished Back to the Future and went to sync up the trophies. The trophies did sync up fine, but STILL no Ugly Americans at all...WTF, not sure who to blame for this crap, but I hope we don't have to re-acquire every trophy when it gets fixed. Sounds crazy right, but is it as crazy as the trophies not syncing at all?

So, how long until 100%? You've already said it's an easy 100% but is it time consuming?

I'd say it should take about 8 hours to get 100%, and that is being generous. If you're used to these types of games you should have it done in 6 hours easily as long as people are actually online to play your remaining levels with.