Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon

Trophy Boosting Thread (Read First Post!)

http://www.ps3trophies.org/images/news/boosting1.png

Trophy Boosting Thread

What your post should at least include (but not limited to):

1. Your PSN ID
  2. Online trophies you're wanting to boost
  3. Your time zone

To make everyone's life easier during boosting, please ensure you're familiar with the methods used to boost this game before you start.

If the boosting method requires a group to be organized and set up, please keep all discussions and planning in the boosting thread. Please do not create another thread.

Boosting Method:

If you feel that there's a much better and more preferred boosting method for certain online trophies not found in this thread or in the Trophy Guide, please post it in the

Feedback Forums. Please do not post here, as it will be missed.

Edited by BreadSkin

I just found out, that weapons/babies can be boosted as well:

Find someone (maybe a friend) who has the weapon/baby you are missing an let him select that weapon/baby. Enter any stage and let him pick up another weapon which will make his weapon available for pickup. To finish and save this just let youself get killed.

For the babies you have to enter a stage where a baby can be found and do exactly the same as above.

I found this helpful, because I already finished the game and had a friend help me get the online trophy. But he had to start from the beginning, so I gave him my EXP baby and the demon skull ;) We already did this with the animals in castle crashers, so it was the first thing we tried in Ugly Americans.

Thanks to the user DarkAdonis I got all the online trophies I need. He already had all trophies but he still helped me! Thanks A LOT, DarkAdonis! :dance:

If anyone need help getting the online trophies, feel free to add me: HenryBelmont

I'll return the favor DarkAdonis did me!

• 2 months later...

Hello. I am new to the forums and I need help on completing trophies on either two games, such as Anarchy: Rush Hour, and Driver: San Francisco. I am at the last trophy of Anarchy: Rush Hour, which is known as "Win 5 times in each multiplayer mode". I also need help for Driver: San Francisco, such as Carry the Team, Pass the Torch and Tag! You're It! (which would require at least 2 players to earn these trophies). My PSN is MetaKraken.

When asking for help with specific games it helps to go to the specific game's forum lol.

Here is a link to the boosting thread for Anarchy.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/anarchy-rush-hour/43965-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

and one for Driver.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/forum/driver-san-francisco/122894-trophy-boosting-thread-read-first-post.html

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Not sure if anyone is even still trying to boost this, but if you are i need a boosting partner for online trophies so if anyone can help that would be great.:D Thanks! PSN ID:Mizzmaniak

Added!!

My PSN ID is donatello2007.

Im at level 60 too, and this is the only trophy left for me.

Let's get this damn trophy!! :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...