XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > PS3 Games > Disc-Based PS3 Games > U (PS3) > UFC Undisputed 2009

Old 11-28-2011, 06:14 PM   #71 (permalink)

i've been trying the Kongo vs Cro Cop(me) with the superman punchs vs the fake headkick.... nothing.... i've been at this for months! this is really pissing me off!

EDIT: Scratch that, FINALL GOT IT =D WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Skid0_ | Youtube *Subscribe* | Facebook *Like*

Last edited by Skid0; 11-28-2011 at 06:37 PM.
Skid0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #72 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Staff - Moderator
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid0 View Post
i've been trying the Kongo vs Cro Cop(me) with the superman punchs vs the fake headkick.... nothing.... i've been at this for months! this is really pissing me off!

Congrats mate
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:13 PM   #73 (permalink)

used this method today, but no luck. been using Lesnar vs. Sanchez. used some time to knock him out, but it was the flash ko. anybody got any tips, on what makes this pop and not.
tak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 09:36 PM   #74 (permalink)

Awards Showcase Silver Road Map Submitter   Silver Trophy Guide Submitter   Gold Submission   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   Word of Mouth - Gold   A+ Thread Award   10,000 Posts   THL Season 4 - Big Ol' Pile of Platinums   Bronzer Than Nothing   Jack of All Trades   Staff - Moderator
Total Awards: 15 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by tak10 View Post
used this method today, but no luck. been using Lesnar vs. Sanchez. used some time to knock him out, but it was the flash ko. anybody got any tips, on what makes this pop and not.
Try for the first round slamming your opponent and then the second slam him till he's rocked and then try a big hook or head kick to ko him
C-IRVINE-94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:53 PM   #75 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSystemError View Post
This is true. However, it is now at the point where it's very rare, making getting the trophy quite the task if it decides to be stubborn. There is no "100%" way. The real trick is to hit your opponent in the face as they're trying to attack you. That's why the alleged Lesnar/Sanchez method works: since Sanchez is technically attacking, he can be flash KOed. But it's all random.

However, what I don't get is why people don't use the light heavyweights. While both have 80 Strength, Rampage has 92 SSO compared to Lesnar's 85 SSO. Sanchez has 45 SSD, Alexander and Gouveia both have 48 SSD. Do the math. And that's only looking at the strikers. With kickers, you may be able to find an even better spread.

Also, there's a lot of misconceptions. As mentioned, my friend got it four minutes into a match, instead of the alleged 20-30 seconds. Long after the patch too, mind you. Any type of attack can work with a Flash KO, at least in the past (I've seen a video where a dinky jab did it! And speaking of video...there's none of the trophy in its current state.). And as for the stats...no one's really sure if they affect the chance (if so, it'd be better to use a weak attacker and strong defender) In summary, this trophy is a complete mess.
tried with Lesnar vs. Sanchez 10-15 times.. then one match with Rampage vs. Alexander, and then DING! thanks to for hill92 for helping me get it. appreciate it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-IRVINE-94 View Post
Try for the first round slamming your opponent and then the second slam him till he's rocked and then try a big hook or head kick to ko him
I thought this had to be done without rocking him? but anyway, I got it.

Last edited by tak10; 02-02-2012 at 06:14 PM.
tak10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 12:58 PM   #76 (permalink)

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skid0 View Post

Lol just seen ya post. And it was with me :-) yay.
Just looking on here as trying to help mate get it and can't remember what we did.
Old 06-29-2012, 02:57 AM   #77 (permalink)

this doesn't work (fake kick + superman punch/head kick etc)

neither does gas opponent out first, then make him spamming major punches then try superman punch or something like that... not working...

like 50 fights already tried to have this with my partner and still not getting it... FFFUUUU!!!! We've also waited a while between punches so the opponent would recover a bit for next punch (flash ko punch)

Edit:

Finally got the fucking FLASH KO! my 60th KO and 96th win. I was going to throw this game away but managed to get it. Now I can play UFC 3.

then won 4 matches more which was very tough and could have ended either way thanks to those opponents.

Also, my 98th win was also with FLASH KO

For those who haven't got this yet. Head damage cannot be over 20% I think, when I got this FLASH KOs, I checked my opponents' head damage. It was first when I got the trophy, 10% and then 9%.

My tactic:

Just go TOE2TOE, concentrate on body shotsand do not use L1 at all, just (L3->) and [] and /\ then when your opponent is trying to counter your body shots, throw elbows. that's how I got my both FLASH KOs.

Bot matches ended in a 40s - 2min. I used Rampage Jackson both times. I landed like 4-8 elbows in total.

Last edited by Vyrastas; 07-05-2012 at 04:47 AM. Reason: Didn't need a separate thread for getting the trophy
pilluhuora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2013, 03:52 AM   #78 (permalink)

I used pilluhuora method above. Took 3 times. Worked perfectly.

I was even boosting it with another copy of the game I had, and so I had two controllers, I just hit triangle with one to toss elbows, and kept punching with the other controller at the same time.

The weaker player character went down like a bag of bricks against rampage.

Very easy, no trick stuff, or other players needed. Its the best method.

Use it and you will not be disappointed. Its rampage against the weak guy,,,

"Just go TOE2TOE, concentrate on body shotsand do not use L1 at all, just (L3->) and [] and /\ then when your opponent is trying to counter your body shots, throw elbows. that's how I got my both FLASH KOs.

Bot matches ended in a 40s - 2min. I used Rampage Jackson both times. I landed like 4-8 elbows in total. "
Xx_Weasle_xX is offline   Reply With Quote