submission help needed

lgass

i'm on the third year of a carreer mode and i wanted to get most of the trophies from career mode with this guy...

i'll probably get fight of the night and ko's of the night with some ease but i can't do a single submission...

where should i put my spar points and what sequence of buttons should i use to start submitting ppl?

Also remember that your chances are greatly increase when attempting a submission while the opponent is rocked. Ground and pound the he'll out ofnyoir opponent and then the second you rock him slap in the submission and start going to town on the face buttons. I'm 17-0 with my light heavywl weigt guy and I've pulled off 8 of this wins with submissions. In later rounds you can also block a couple transitions and then go for it.

Also remember that your chances are greatly increase when attempting a submission while the opponent is rocked. Ground and pound the he'll out ofnyoir opponent and then the second you rock him slap in the submission and start going to town on the face buttons. I'm 17-0 with my light heavywl weigt guy and I've pulled off 8 of this wins with submissions. In later rounds you can also block a couple transitions and then go for it.

Thanks for that.

gonna try it to see if it helps... this games gets so technical it s scary

I agree completely. That's definetly one of the many reasons that I love this game more than my wife!!!!!!! :D. Let me know how it goes.