Solution to flash KO 100% no luck needed!! (ooh in ya face!)

Hakooooom

ok as u all know this trophy nearly made me break the ufc disc

and i been trying it for ages and no luck at all

every1 kept saying its luck its luck.. well iam here to proove you wrong ;p

finnaly my psn friend Dropeti found a way to get this

here is the way

when your boosting this with a partner delete him of your list

set up a text room so you can communicate

set up a ranked match 2 rounds heavy

when you guys are all set up and ready to go

the guy getting the flash ko trophy pick lesnar

the guy that wil get his ass handed to him pick eddy sanchez

ok here is what eddy sanchez must do

when the match starts pres R1 then X fast spam them alot (not together just R1 then X fast a slight .01 sec delay between each)

he wil keep faking his kicks and it wil look like he is lagging

lesnar should use L1+square to just knock him out when geting in range

or use Square+front on the left analog(elbow)

as long as he doesnt get rocked the trophy is yours..

why i say 100% and not luck?

because i got it on my 1st try with this method ( 3rd try actualy but because he got rocked)(1st try with a clean knock out)

and my friend got it on his 1st try too

if you rock him them just retry...

i have tried this trophy for over 200 matches... and i KO the guy with no rock with every method from the 1st punch too.. and no trophy unlocks... but when i used this method i got it instantly..

the guys that are facing the same problem please try it and give me your feedback

thank you dropeti !!!!! i love u ;p <333

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't believe you had so much trouble with this trophy. I really don't know how people had so much trouble with it. I just got it after I was playing a random online match. One of my first online fights and got it.

Was that before the patch? The patch cut down on how frequent it was. Probably the one I'm worried about most when I finally get to the online trophies.

I can't believe you had so much trouble with this trophy. I really don't know how people had so much trouble with it. I just got it after I was playing a random online match. One of my first online fights and got it.

that was luck ;x

i tried what people said in guides fo rlike 200 matches..

this method is 100% correct

Yep I can confirm this works, great method... I always play with friends over here and one of them found out about this R1 + X thing, that looks like you're moonwalking (haha)... And I thought that should do it...

It was only a matter of finding the right fighters, and I think the best ones are Brock Lesnar for whoever wants to get the trophy, and Eddy Sanchez for the partner...

Reason I chose those was because Eddy has one of the lowest stamina and Standing Strikes Defence, while Brock has a really strong (and quick) punch...

So whoever is the partner just mash like crazy R1 and X, alternating between them, this will make they kinda moonwalk foward, and then who is Brock just need to get a L1 + Square punch right and it will flash ko the opponent... You can get 1 hit ko easily this way aswell, no need to get the other guy tired...

Hope it helps :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
no trophy= u did it wrong

i did this for others also !!

i got some requests to do it and I DID it for others and i got the trophy...

do it fast in 1st 20secs

and eddy has to do the lagy kick move while u hit L1+square with lesnar and he should KO fast

Yep. ;p

It took me and you quite a few goes to get it though.

Do the guy with Brock have to go forward while doing the L1 + square punch or just do the punch when Eddie is near him? I tried it multiple times with my boosting partner but nothing works.

just land a clean hit on him with L1+[] its like a super punch...

if he gets KOed then you wil get your trophy

dont know why it isnt working for others....

multiple users from this site asked me to do it for them... and it worked easily..

Edited by Hakooooom

ok...i got it and here is what we did....use eddie sanchez for the loser but use mirko cro cop for the winner...the kickboxing punch is much easier to pull off then the boxer punch....we also didn't do r1 and x, we used r2 and square...this makes it so sanchez doesn't run at you but you still get the lag glitch...at the start of the match, just use cro cop to run at sanchez and do a spinning back punch or superman punch...you will know you have it because the trophy pops the moment the fight is called by the ref....thanks for all the help and if you have been having trouble with the first method, try mine...first try

• 2 weeks later...