XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 04-01-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
cbchaos67

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   The Silver Lining   Maximum Clubs Top 5
Total Awards: 8 (more» ...)

Hi All,

The save file in this game is glitched and for me personally glitches after 96 consecutive days (I have completed the requirements 3 time now all glitch at exactly the same point, it doesn't matter which patch is applied), I know that Matix from this forum also had this issue from reading previous threads. I think this may also make quite accomplished glitched too.

I have logged a call with THQ who have replied several times and deny all knowledge of it being an issue despite threads being full of issues, including a response from a THQ tech admitting that there is a problem & the test team are aware of it. I keep chasing them to make sure they have at least to keep on answering my questions.

If you have this game please log a call with THQ complaining that the save is glitched if they get more complaints maybe they will do something about it.

Here's the link to the support page :- http://support.thq.com/thq/consumer/...n.asp#question

Click the "view all" link and select UFC personal trailer to get to the title.

Thanks

The latest and last response I have received from THQ is they are still denying that it is an issue and that the test team cannot re-produce it, although they cannot provide any details on how the test team areactually testing it (i.e. manually changing a save to 99 workouts and completing the last 1 or siming an exercise per day etc.) and they won't accept my save files from before and after the glitch, which makes me wonder if they are doing anything at all.

Customer Support are pretty much admitting that even if it is found to be an issue it is very unlikely that a patch would be developed anyway - thats support for ya, way to go THQ. I therefore think that this can definitly be put down as an unachievable plat :-(

Has anyone else raised a call or had any reply from THQ?

Last edited by BreadSkin; 03-20-2013 at 02:52 PM.
cbchaos67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 07:30 PM   #2
edumarchi

I sent a message but still no answer ...
edumarchi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:05 PM   #3
cbchaos67

Awards Showcase Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   THL Season 6 - Olsen's Secret List   Community Gaming Event Silver   1,000 Posts   Killzone: Mercenary Game Night Award   THL Season 5 - Cross-site Competition Champions   The Silver Lining   Maximum Clubs Top 5

Hi Edumarchi - was beginning to wonder if any1 else bothered despite having 100 views no replies.

According to yourgamercards you have the training devottee trophy. How did you get it?
Old 05-01-2012, 08:08 PM   #4
edumarchi

Hi cbchaos67,
I got the trophy playing for 7 hours. I was changing the date as I was doing an exercise, it takes work but it worked!!
Old 05-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #5
cbchaos67

I did this the 2nd time I tried for the trophy - did the 1st 100 days legit. 2nd time I deleted my old save game & started a new one, created a custom workout with 1 set of push ups then changed the system date after completing the workout, took me about 5 hours to do up to day 96 then all graph & personal data was lost. Sounds like you may have got lucky, did you notice if all your graph data & personal info was lost before/after you got the trophy?
Old 05-02-2012, 10:53 PM   #6
edumarchi

I lost once in 78 days, but the second time it worked. perhaps even luck. if I can help just let us know.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:19 AM   #7
GTsuperlicensed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbchaos67 View Post
I did this the 2nd time I tried for the trophy - did the 1st 100 days legit. 2nd time I deleted my old save game & started a new one, created a custom workout with 1 set of push ups then changed the system date after completing the workout, took me about 5 hours to do up to day 96 then all graph & personal data was lost. Sounds like you may have got lucky, did you notice if all your graph data & personal info was lost before/after you got the trophy?
Are you certain you performed either a "workout" or "quick workout" each of those first 100 days of legitimate playing? Do you think a session of your 30-/60-day program or an "activity" registers as a "workout" as defined by the trophy? I don't know since I've only had the game for 2 days and each day I've done both a program session and a workout session. I suppose I'll find out tomorrow if "Average Joe" pops up before I start my "workout" after my program session ends.

The fact that you reached 100 days legitimately without any problems other than not seeing "training devotee" pop up is promising given the fact that you now can't progress beyond day 96. How long did you wait after 100 days for the missing trophy before you decided to delete your game's data to start anew? Did your graphs and rewards data conform properly before you first noticed a problem?

This may be all moot points given that one tech agreed with your assertion of a problem and that no one I've been able to discern has this platinum as you mentioned in another thread.
GTsuperlicensed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2012, 12:50 PM   #8
cbchaos67

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTsuperlicensed View Post
Are you certain you performed either a "workout" or "quick workout" each of those first 100 days of legitimate playing? Do you think a session of your 30-/60-day program or an "activity" registers as a "workout" as defined by the trophy? I don't know since I've only had the game for 2 days and each day I've done both a program session and a workout session. I suppose I'll find out tomorrow if "Average Joe" pops up before I start my "workout" after my program session ends.

The fact that you reached 100 days legitimately without any problems other than not seeing "training devotee" pop up is promising given the fact that you now can't progress beyond day 96. How long did you wait after 100 days for the missing trophy before you decided to delete your game's data to start anew? Did your graphs and rewards data conform properly before you first noticed a problem?

This may be all moot points given that one tech agreed with your assertion of a problem and that no one I've been able to discern has this platinum as you mentioned in another thread.
I was doing custom workouts. I contacted THQ again after I got the same result again & there has been problems unlocking the 100 day doing custom workouts & to try doing program, quick-workouts or pre-made workouts only.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:55 PM   #9
GTsuperlicensed

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbchaos67 View Post
I was doing custom workouts. I contacted THQ again after I got the same result again & there has been problems unlocking the 100 day doing custom workouts & to try doing program, quick-workouts or pre-made workouts only.
I infer there's hope then for everyone to reach 100 %. Meanwhile I'll refrain from acquiring "full-plate" until I have earned the other trophies. Thanks for following up with those who can make a difference by relaying helpful proven suggestions.

I can validate that a program session is recognized as a "workout" counting toward "Average Joe" which popped up shortly after the start of my program session's warm-up. Therefore I'll extrapolate that the other 3 time-based trophies will also pop up accordingly if I adhere to my current modus operandi of executing a program session and/or a pre-made workout every day for the next 97 days barring injury.

Last edited by GTsuperlicensed; 12-24-2012 at 01:20 AM.
Old 12-31-2012, 11:41 PM   #10
GTsuperlicensed

First freeze-up of the game happened after cool down of Mark's WO#13 (gold intensity) day 11 immediately after I pressed "go to menus". Just prior to executing this WO, I clicked on Custom WO out of curiosity but did not create nor save anything while in that mode. I had an indication that something was amiss when I started Mark's WO session because the dialogue and music audio were muted; only the sound effects were still audible from warm-up through cool-down.

No noticeable problems since re-starting the PS3 and game have appeared thankfully. Will monitor

Odd occurrence happened day #15 of both my 30- and 60-day programs... my trainers were automatically changed from my initial choice. Is this supposed to happen typically or is it a glitch?

Last edited by BreadSkin; 03-20-2013 at 02:51 PM.