Does this require PS Move?

Payney1991

Heya

It says on wikipedia this game requires move on PS3 and kinect on xbox 360, while on wii it requires nothing.

UFC Personal Trainer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You may want to take a look at THIS (Get Fit with Mel B) game though, as I actually think it is better and the EU version doesn't require move or eyetoy, and is probably the easiest (P) on PS3, though it takes 18 hours or so to get, but make sure to get the EU version, and not the NA, because NA requires move and eyetoy and is much harder and the trophies don't even stack.

Edited by MMDE

• 10 months later...
Do players need exercise equipment? I see trophies for "tire flip" & "speed bag". If not, my 2013 New Year's resolution will be this platinum... hopefully.

No other equipment is required other than the move controller & the strap. The game is however designed for the kinect & ported for ps3, some of the exercises should be done using weights but is very difficult to hold a weight while holding the move controller.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but setting plating this as your new years resolution is doomed to failure because of the game itself even if your commitment stays. No one has the plat for the game because at least 2 of the trophies are glitched (the 100 days in a row trophy & the one for getting all the in game accomplishments) at some point your save game will glitch and you're stats will partially reset.

Oh no! I was so stoked on earning 100% completion, even running both my PS3s concurrently to finish two 30- and one 60-day program simultaneously.

Any news about Heavy Iron patching the game's bug soon in light of its publisher filing for bankruptcy a couple of days ago? I did wonder why I was able to buy it new very recently for less than $10. I wish I had known before buying the peripherals needed for this flawed game but everything I've read about it on the game's official self-titled webpage and Sony's webpage made no mention of the glitch. It's only these UFC trophies which can keep me motivated enough to exercise legitimately long term.

I'm hoping the 1.01 version I needed to download before I could start the game up has remedied the glitches you raised otherwise the developer who can correct the problem should be informed. Would EU version differ from NA version?

Edited by GTsuperlicensed

No other equipment is required other than the move controller & the strap. The game is however designed for the kinect & ported for ps3, some of the exercises should be done using weights but is very difficult to hold a weight while holding the move controller.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but setting plating this as your new years resolution is doomed to failure because of the game itself even if your commitment stays. No one has the plat for the game because at least 2 of the trophies are glitched (the 100 days in a row trophy & the one for getting all the in game accomplishments) at some point your save game will glitch and you're stats will partially reset.

Do you have 44 of the 47 trophies? I'm curious if I'll look any different when I get there as I plan to photo document my game's progress which is a great feature offered by the developers. I haven't seen much advice regarding diet and nutrition but I'm still new to the game hoping to unlock more information eventually.

It's encouraging to know I'm not the only one using this game so late after its market release. If you don't have the multiplayer trophies yet, perhaps we can knock them out co-operatively eventually? (Side-by-side excluded; I'm central time)

Edited by GTsuperlicensed