Film Study trophy help

jackmoore

Film Study

Unlock all Videos.

i had originally thought that this would come over time, but i've stopped getting videos unlocked and am wondering how to finally get the final few. as far as i can tell no one has this trophy or achievement (for xbox) and i feel like i've done nearly everything.

i'm missing four: Goal Setting, 2 for greg, and 1 for mark. (don't remember specifically what they're called, i can post later when i'm home.)

from what i can tell all of the ones i have unlocked from doing exercises or opening the various menus. the only one different was RICE Method, which is given to you once you watch the video before it.

anyone have any clues? or more/less videos?

The ones I'm missing are Mark and Gregs Muscle Endurance videos and I have completed almost everything. At first I thought it would unlock when you complete a program but it wasn't the case. I have only a few accomplishments left and I think they will unlock once you have finished a specific one, at least I hope so :think:

PS: Keep an eye on this thread from the official forum.

Edited by Matix

• 1 month later...

I jumped over from the x360a.org sister site. I have this 360 achievement and still have one video that is locked!!

The ones I'm missing are Mark and Gregs Muscle Endurance videos and I have completed almost everything. At first I thought it would unlock when you complete a program but it wasn't the case...

This is actually how they unlock on the 360:

Complete the 30 [or 60?]day endurance unlocks Greg's video

Complete the 30 [or 60?]day strength unlocks Mark's video.

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...