Rate the trophy difficulty...  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_65.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 6.29

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 month later...

I haven't voted yet, but i'm gonna say i'll probably vote in the 2-3 range. Most of them are just time consuming. The only things i might say could be the least bit hard would be hit the mitts, and that would be only if you have a horrible time getting your hits to register.

• 4 months later...

I am starting off, I want to look back at this post in a few months or so and be like why did I say this.

I am getting my ass kicked right now by this but going on 30 day endurance test. Because not everyone is in shape I would say it's 4 or 5. It's certainly time consuming.

I have not voted but when I do, I may choose differently. Probably gets easier as you move along.

• 7 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

It's impossible to rate accurately without having first earned it verifiably. Users have reported glitches which have been verified. If such glitches restrict unlocking the platinum trophy, then rating it is moot. If glitches do not keep the platinum locked up, then this might be the easiest one to acquire of all the games I've played. The relevant rating remains hidden behind the trophy's shadow.

Edited by GTsuperlicensed

• 3 months later...