Creating history together bugged?

vitoor

I won the uefa euro 2012 three times and the trophy 'Creating history together' did not pop. Both controllers were on all the time and I already deleated and reinstalled game data (including dlc).

Can anyone help?

I got the trophy first try, i did all 6 matches in a row and did not save the data and it unlocked during the stats screen after the final match

Did you have 2 players? I am playing by myself and I won all 6 matches as well. My strategy was to make 2 goals (one goal with each controller) then leave the controllers and do something else, like watch tv or use the notebook.

Edited by vitoor

Did you have 2 players? I am playing by myself and I won all 6 matches as well. My strategy was to make 2 goals (one goal with each controller) then leave the controllers and do something else, like watch tv or use the notebook.

I did it by myself and yes i scored one goal for each controller then just held position of the ball.

Like i said in my original post the trophy unlocked first time without any problems

Did one of the controllers disconnect at all?

No, I guess.. One was plugged with a USB cable and the other wasn't. I left the controllers on the table, but did not see any message on the screen of low battery or controller not found.

Won my 4th UEFA Euro Cup and the trophy still didn't pop. The setting I used were: 5 minutes half time, semi-pro difficulty.. One controller was plugged (2nd player) and the other was not.. I won all 6 matches, did not save, one run only.

I think I'll re-delete profiles and data again. In the meanwhile, any tips?

Won my 4th UEFA Euro Cup and the trophy still didn't pop. The setting I used were: 5 minutes half time, semi-pro difficulty.. One controller was plugged (2nd player) and the other was not.. I won all 6 matches, did not save, one run only.

I think I'll re-delete profiles and data again. In the meanwhile, any tips?

Try it again with them both wireless (unplugged)

Try it again with them both wireless (unplugged)

Well, it popped now, I don't know what did the trick, if it was both controllers wireless or if it was the redownload a did.

Thanks anyway, JackParke.

I've got the same problem, I completed the tourney twice with 2 controllers, but it didn't unlock :( The other trophy for winning the tourney did unlock, which i think makes it even more strange. I've got this game 98%, this is the only trophy I still need, but I think it's bugged.

Edited by froepy

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

After winning the UEFA Cup 8 times, using both wired and wireless joysticks (or one of each, whatever) ... no trophy!!

On 4 attempts I had deleted the game data, but without success in winning the trophy!!

It worked only when I deleted the gamedata and all save-games (including the profile). After this i have installed all game and DLC over again and already won the championship again using a wired and a wireless joystick.

What I think happens is that when you win the trophy "We Are The Champions" for first time using the two joysticks, the bug occurs, and mark in the profile that you won "Creating History Together", and so the game does not release the trophy again. So, when you delete a profile, the trophy is won.

PS: Before you delete the save-games and profile, make a backup of the files on a pendrive or on PSN +, because otherwise, all your progress in the other game modes will be lost. After winning the "We Are The Champions", copy the files back to the PS3.

Edited by BigBorba