Any tilt maze tips?

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Edgar_Allan.png

If anyone is reading this, The only advice that I can give is that hold the tablet very firmly, that way you have more control over the ball. Do not worry about your time. Completion is you top priority. Also, try to loosen your arms and be sure to remove all tension before attempting the mazes! Good Luck!

Note: The moment you hesitate that you cannot finish the mazes, you will fail.

• 2 weeks later...

I found a trick to use the Dualshock controller instead of the U pad.

Once you are using the pad, activate a ds controller then press the ps button to change the controller location and set it to #1

and the U pad to 2,3 or 4.

Now u can use the dualshock to play the hard maze.

Btw, you have to use the controller upside down(D-pad on the right side)

None of the mazes were difficult using my method, even maze 40 i did in one go

Edited by The_League

• 5 months later...

What I did for mazes and the second ball game (i don't remember the name) was to gently shake the tablet all the time. Every move was rather shaking than moving. It cause the ball to go really slow.

It is hard to describe in words but please try it.

Two of my friends did this method and they thank me a lot.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know if it has happened to any of you guys but as for me; sometimes my udraw tablet would lose connection in the middle of rolling the ball, and that happens to disable your dualshock controller so what i did was

1.press the PS button on the udraw,

2. go to accessory settings,

3. change the controller number back to 1,

4. press the PS button,

5. press start to see if it enables the udraw, if it does then

6. quickly press the PS button on the dualshock and

7. change the controller setting of it back to 1, (that automatically moves the udraw tablet back to 2)

8. press the PS button and you should have control of the paint ball with the dualshock controller again.

I know it seems like a lot to do but if you do it enough times it will become second nature.

Plus, if you are just as frustrated with that section of the game as I have been, then you will try just about anything that would make it easier. :whistle:

I just noticed that with the tilt mazes, you will have to do that process between each maze map because I just seen that when you complete one maze, the tablet has to be enabled to go to the next map, or to replay the map again.

So remember to follow that procedure when doing the mazes...(only if THE_LEAGUE's tip works for you, if not then Edgar0Allen's or adas_2008's tip might be the best for you.) :D

Edited by D-Tones
left out something

• 1 month later...

JUst platted this game and also had initial difficulties with the tilt maze (lvl 35 & 38 took a lot of my time). Most of the tips the guys gave above are valid and I'll add one more which may help anyone who's going for this.

Do Tilt Coloring first, it will help you practice navigate the ball through open space without any walls to back you, especially during Wave 4 & 5.

Was stuck on lvl 38 for close to an hour then switch and finish up tilt coloring. Went back do lvl 38, and took me about 15 mins (a few tries) and nailed it and later lvl 39. Use the glitch and got the plat :)

• 3 weeks later...

Just take your time, move gently. In most cases, there's a safe ledge or wall, so you can just tilt your pad all the way to this or that side in order to get it there, take a breath, and make your next move.

Level 19 was the worst for me, because I hadn't gotten the hang of it yet. 39 went easier for me, despite the tricky parts near the end that require slowww rolling to avoid twitching and sending the ball into the numerous black holes.