Rate the trophy difficulty  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_rating_na.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 0.00

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

I'm giving up this one. I like this game because soundtrack, absolutely brilliant one, but after couple hours of playing this game begins really boring! That survival mode doesn't suite to this gameplay as well as 100 fucken levels. After 50 level games starts to be very hard, chaotic and monotonous. Think I have to devote to that for tens of hours makes me sick! No thanks! Survival trophy is impossible for me, whatever :(

What is left to be done, is to connect my Vita to Sound System and launch the music, the best Trance which I have not heard in years! :dance:

Normally, I don't vote the game's trophy difficulty when I have not obtain a 100% yet. When I earned everything, I can vote and show my opinion. As of now, I am sad to say that the last two trophies seemed to be glitched and unattainable. I have tried and beaten Pure mode legitimately, but the trophy didn't pop-up despite the brave attempt. I haven't beaten Survival mode yet, but I may think it will have the same problem with Pure mode trophy. If they release the patch and it fixes two broken trophies, then I can attempt to 100% it again. Currently, I am around 57% (8 out of 10 trophies).

I'm really sorry for you brother!! My last trophy glitch was in The Last Of Us, but this is nothing compare to your loss. I reached level 60 in pure and was completely exhausted and probably can imagine what amounts of efforts you had put into it. That is wrong.

I feel the same for you, Turgon. While losing my average percentage from this game is not a big deal to me, but it is sad (and probably annoying) on letting me see it. It took a lot of practice to understand not only levels but also the game mechanics and such.

• 2 weeks later...

Voted a 10.

I never vote on trophy difficulty until I've got 100% or the Platinum but in this case (glitches aside) I think I have to accept that I never will. The majority of the trophies are simple enough. Reaching Lvl 33 in Pure and completing Classic provide a minor challenge but nothing special. 'Long march' (complete the game on Pure) is where the difficulty ramps up massively but 'Ultra survival' (complete the game on Survival) is on a whole different plane of existence. The insanity of that trophy is such that I would have serious doubts whether anyone will ever achieve it.

By far and above the most difficult trophy and 100% I've ever encountered means that this is the first and only game I'm giving a 10 for difficulty to.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 years later...
  • 10 months later...

10/10

This is one of the hardest 100% game out there. Most of the list is fairly doable with the exception of Long March and Ultra Survival.

Long March requires beating pure mode and this is just like Classic without the level select. You need to complete all 100 levels in a single session. During this mode you gain lives about every 2 levels. You can keep a max of 10 at once + another life saved on the next power up. This mode still allows you to make many mistakes, but still requires a good understanding of the machanics.

Next is Ultra Survival and this requires beating Survival mode. This mode is absolutely insane. You could pick up 40-50 lives in pure mode while in survival you do not get any lives. Only the 2 from the beginning. Perfection is basicly required for beating this mode. In order to do this mode you need to do every level consistent without losing a live. For this to happen you need to know everything about power ups, enemy mechanics, enemy priority, bullet speed, enemy speed of every single level. The same enemy behaves slightly different on every level. You also need to be able to track enemies and bullets off the screen to avoid jumping into them while avoiding other bullets or enemies.

This game has a glitch that disables every trophy. While I don't know how it gets triggered. It seems to happen when you play the game a lot. To avoid this from happening on Long Marchand Ultra Survival, you want to play on a fresh save file or a save file that was uploaded to the cloud shortly after its creation.

Edited by Johanse
Added how to avoid the glitch