Fame and Fortune Guide

TechnoGolem

Trying to get this trophy proved to be a pain and due to some game breaking glitches I was forced to start the game over from scratch. I tried to keep track of the locations that counted as the dungeons using the following maps. This is not a complete list but it will give you the majority of the locations.

Alsorna

Two Worlds II - Alsorna - Game Guide and walkthrough

1) Arghud's Cave (You get one dungeon during the turtorial and I believe this is the cave you are taken to. It is impossible to miss this dungeon.)

Bayan

Two Worlds II - Bayan - Game Guide and walkthrough

2) Spider's Lair

3) Creepy Den (This is the only one I am not 100% positive on. Since I missed which dungeon increased the count. Since the other three locations for Runestones count as dungeons I believe that it is a safe bet that this one also counted.)

Savannah Northern Part

Two Worlds II - Savannah – northern part - Game Guide and walkthrough

4) Cave #2

5) Burrow

6) Cave #3

7) Varn's Secret Treasury and Forgotten Basement (The actual enternace to the Forgotten Basement is near the coast in a rock but entering either location counts as one dungeon.)

8) Varn's Sepulcher

Savannah Southwest Part

Two Worlds II - Savannah – south-west part - Game Guide and walkthrough

9) Fetid Den (Not shown on the map but it is very close to the entrance of cave #4. It's on the beach and to the left side of cave #4 if you are facing it's entrance.)

10) Cave #5

11) Clay-cold Den

12) Littoral Lair

Savannah Southeast Part

Two Worlds II - Savannah – south-east part - Game Guide and walkthrough

13) Cave #6

14) Shady Kettle

15) Cave #7

16) Collapsed Salt Mine

Hatmandor Region

Two Worlds II - Hatmandor Region - Game Guide and walkthrough

17) Gorlag's Cave

18) Imperial Verita Mine

Desert

Two Worlds II - Desert - Game Guide and walkthrough

19) Hatmandor Sewer

New Ashos region

Two Worlds II - New Ashos Region - Game Guide and walkthrough

20) Underground Creature Husbandry

Swallows

Two Worlds II - Swallows - Game Guide and walkthrough

21) Mystical Den

The Swallows Region

Two Worlds II - The Swallows Region - Game Guide and walkthrough

22) Ancient Tombs

Swamps

Two Worlds II - Swamps - Game Guide and walkthrough

23) Catacombs

Vahkmaar Castle

Two Worlds II - Vahkmaar Castle - Game Guide and walkthrough

24) Cave #13

???

???

25) Secret Vidon's Camp - I wrote this down in my notes as one of the dungeons but I don't see it on any of these maps, I don't see it on any of my map locations in game, and I don't remember where I found it. Since it has to do with Vidons it is a safe bet it is somewhere in the island with the Savannah, which happens to be the biggest area in the game. Sorry I am unable to pin point this location.

I know this guide isn't prefect but I hope it helps those that are missing a few locations fill in the gaps.

25) Secret Vidon's Camp - I wrote this down in my notes as one of the dungeons but I don't see it on any of these maps, I don't see it on any of my map locations in game, and I don't remember where I found it. Since it has to do with Vidons it is a safe bet it is somewhere in the island with the Savannah, which happens to be the biggest area in the game. Sorry I am unable to pin point this location.

The Secret Vidon Camp is near New Ashos. I think you are given the location during a merchant's guild quest (revenge for killing a gargoyle is what I recall). Vidons are in the Swallows mostly, but this particularly location was not there.

The Secret Vidon Camp is near New Ashos. I think you are given the location during a merchant's guild quest (revenge for killing a gargoyle is what I recall). Vidons are in the Swallows mostly, but this particularly location was not there.

Your probably correct. For some reason I had the Vidons confused with the Varns.

OK - I've used your guide completely, and have maxed out at 24. There must be one that's missing. Another possibility is that Arghud's Cave isn't counted at first. I just discovered it on my map, but I can't figure out how to get into it. Is it possible to get in there without a teleport spell?

Edit: Never mind. Arghud's Cave isn't obtained automatically (it is part of a quest of Rogdor), but it doesn't add a new dungeon to the list. I think that all of Alsorna Basement, Arghud's Cave and Grom's Lair are the same dungeon (note that each has the same map screen, and only represents different sections). This might explain why this trophy is such a pain.

This is immensely frustrating. Still at 24.

Edit 2: All right, I got it. I can say that of these 25 dungeons, 24 are good. Unfortunately, I'm not sure which one is the bad one. In any case, for my last dungeon, I took unholycamel's advice, and used Hohle #1 from this site as the 25th.

http://b.imagehost.org/0573/TwII_Map_H_hlen_Dungeons_Gr_ber.gif

Edited by starcrunch061

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey, thanks for this, it was very useful. I've just finished chapter 3 and started looking for caves before finishing the game, I had 15 before I started (done all runes and all sidequests on the game, except for the "labyrint tomb" ones as they are very annoying and don't count toward those).

Now I'm 24/25, but since the castle counts, I'm not going to search any other caves. Even if it doesn't count, the ship from the DLC does, so I'm getting the trophy either way. I'm really thankful for your effort in putting this together.

Could you just add to your guide the Cave #2 is at south of the map points you to? On the lower side of the mountain, you gotta drop down, not far from the big rock, tho. It took me 15 minutes to find it. Also, worth mentioning, caves doesn't show up on the map as a black dot and they are always a door you need to enter and sometimes lockpick.

Also worth mentioning, use the black dots on the map to track down the ones you have gone into, saved me a lot of time.

EDIT: Was stupid enough to fail getting the last dungeon on the castle map (it's a cave, if you go inside the castle you have gone too far) and started up the dlc. The ship didn't count for me, but I found the ghosts ouside the cemetary and as soon as I enter the tumb, trophy pops. There are 5 dungeons on the DLC that are story related (I avoided all side quests I could), so don't fret too much about this if you got the dlc.

Edited by yuri03042

I was stuck at 24/25 like many others. Spent A LOT of time revisiting caves and checking dungeon maps on the internet to no avail. Finally, read somewhere that DLC dungeons count too. Sure enough after loading up the DLC and reaching the ship cut scene, the trophy popped. :dance:

Start New Game --> Pirates DLC --> Import Character

• 2 years later...