Map with dungeon locations

83nn0

Click here.

I found this online somewhere and it helped me get the 25 dungeons trophy. Not all dungeons that are marked on the map as dungeon, count toward this trophy. Again, not the greatest map, but so far it is the only map I could find, which helped me get the 25 dungeons trophy.

The green dungeons give you a notification if you're near them. The white ones don't, you have to spot them yourself, not that it's very hard.

Hopefully this will help some more people :)

I was using that one before I found this one. I didn't like that all locations are in multiple maps and tried to find one where all locations were on one single map. The locations of the dungeons are more clear on the maps in your link though. But what I don't understand though, is why they don't make it clear which dungeons count toward the Fortune & Glory trophy.

Yeah, you only have to go in and then you've "explored" the dungeon xD

The yellow markers are the tombs, which you autimatically get, if you do the Tomb of Archpriest "name of the archpriest" quests. They don't count toward the Fortune & Glory trophy. The last tomb is amazingly complicated O_o

i'm stucking at 24 dungeons :(

tryed and retryed every locations, but or some didn't count for the tropy, or some are closed.

need help to "open" the following dungeons (maybe, with some quest.... )

i also finished the main story, so i don't know what i have to do.

dungeons that i have to open to get the 25th:

- "dungeon" north of erimos map

- entwehter schrein near hatmandor

- entwehite hohle near hatmandor

for who have the trophy: do you enter in exactly 25 dungeons or maybe 26/27?

i skipped a couple of quest in alsorna ( no more available after the end of the main story) and i hope i can get the trophy anyway.... any suggests?

i'm stucking at 24 dungeons :(

tryed and retryed every locations, but or some didn't count for the tropy, or some are closed.

need help to "open" the following dungeons (maybe, with some quest.... )

i also finished the main story, so i don't know what i have to do.

dungeons that i have to open to get the 25th:

- "dungeon" north of erimos map

- entwehter schrein near hatmandor

- entwehite hohle near hatmandor

for who have the trophy: do you enter in exactly 25 dungeons or maybe 26/27?

i skipped a couple of quest in alsorna ( no more available after the end of the main story) and i hope i can get the trophy anyway.... any suggests?

I'm also stuck at 24 dungeons and I'm on chapter 4 now

I hope there are more than 25 dungeons that count toward this trophy :(

I don't know, because I stopped checking the dungeons once I got to 25. It would seem logical to me, if there were more then 25 dungeons in the game, they would've made the trophy silver at least. Instead it's bronze, but again, I don't really know, since I've stopped to check the dungeons, so I'm still at 25.

I don't know, because I stopped checking the dungeons once I got to 25. It would seem logical to me, if there were more then 25 dungeons in the game, they would've made the trophy silver at least. Instead it's bronze, but again, I don't really know, since I've stopped to check the dungeons, so I'm still at 25.

did you complete this quest?

Two Worlds II - Orcish Nightmares, Nortar’s Collectibles - Game Guide and walkthrough

because it's missable like the runes and the arghud's cave is unaccesible without the quest....

i only know if i have to do the game once again doing this quest, or maybe it's another dungeon i miss ( i have doubt, because i checked the map many times.... )

i'm very disappointed at this time.... one dungeon to gain my plat.... :(

this is a good news! did you find other dungeons other than ones marked on the map of this thread? maybe in eikronas... i don't know.....

hey finally I got the trophy..the last one wasn't marked on the Premium map edition

When you use teleport to reach the last aera (Vahkmaar Castle chapter 4) it's on the begining area to the right (Wooden door on the mountain)

maybe you can try there ;)

hey finally I got the trophy..the last one wasn't marked on the Premium map edition

When you use teleport to reach the last aera (Vahkmaar Castle chapter 4) it's on the begining area to the right (Wooden door on the mountain)

maybe you can try there ;)

already entered here... :(

i'm sure i checked every location.... i don't know.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
already entered here... :(

i'm sure i checked every location.... i don't know.....

I had the same problem, checked every dungeon i could and only got 24 registerd dungeons.

so i got over all of them again.

when i got to dungeon "burrow" (Erdhole on map:http://b.imagehost.org/0573/TwII_Map_H_hlen_Dungeons_Gr_ber.gif ) i suddenly got the trophy.

this location got tagged on my map becaus it's so close to the main road and an altar, but i probably didn't enter it before.

hope it can help you.

Mewganix if there is a locked dungeon then it is for a quest.

I had to search for it when I couldn´t enter one myself.

But there is enought dungeons to visit for the trophy. Just go down all Caves and other dungeons and it should unlock. The last one took me about 1 hour after checking over and over again.

I have one dungeon left as well, so annoying. Can't seem to find the last one I need. I missed the Arghud's Cave at the beginning as well. I've checked every dungeon marked on the map in this thread and also the xbox360achievement thread on the same topic. I've checked the one to the right of the last teleport before Vahkmaar as well. Does anyone have any tips for me?

Thanks

Thanks for the reply, I've been in that cave as well.

Even though I'm just before the final boss, I could do the Orcish Nightmare quest, but even though I got into Arghud's cave, my Reputation Log didn't update from 24 to 25 dungeons. Hmm...

Edited by Gameguardian

Thank you again for the info, but actually, I found a cave I hadn't gone into. It was the "Höhle 5" on the map. There was a locked door by the beach where that was on the map, but there was also a dungeon around there as well, called Fetid Den. The text popped up when I got close to the cave, and I ran in, and wouldn't you know; that's where the trophy unlocked!

It's nice to finally have gotten that trophy, and I thoroughly enjoyed the game. Now only the multiplayer trophies remain.