Rate the trophy difficulty...  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_5.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 5.02

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.

Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

4 sounds about right. If it weren't so buggy thus prone to force restarts I'd maybe even give it a 3. Most of the online trophies can be banged out pretty fast except the Deathmatch one, but if you piggyback off mages who are good at the game or whatever you'll be fine. Nothing too hard, all in good fun.

• 2 weeks later...

I have my platinum trophy, so I can vote - 3? Sinle player is easy. I finish main quests and sidequests in 45 hours. Only "Fortune & Glory" Trophy give me some stress. Online trophies are easy too - you just need to find some player with high level :-) to Co-op in Adventure Mode.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I say five after doing everything single player and all but the last multiplayer episode alone. The real pain (if there is any) is going to be arranging the boosting sessions.

The last boss was somewhat tricky and the areas before it actually got me dying once or twice when rushing into a group of brutes that sent me repeatedly flying with no chance of taking a potion.

Doing multiplayer quests alone was quite slow before I noticed I'd forgotten adding any points to the fighter skill that increases criticals, specials and knockdowns. After that it got easy.

• 2 weeks later...

Now that I have the plat I can repeat my rating of 5.

Indeed the multiplayer was nothing too tricky even alone but the pvp if one had to do it alone would have raised the rating to around 8 or even higher. There simply aren't many players around and those who are can be between levels 80-120 (normal multiplayer adventure gets you to 33-34 and at 36 getting a level takes already ridiculous grind). Finding a deathmatch can take hours and getting required 4 players to yours can take forever since others don't bother to wait.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Got the plat. Repeating the 4. Adventure mode was more annoying than I thought, but the fact is, I was able to stand in one place on the last two levels and let others do the work (thanks to all that didn't boot me, and sorry for being such a dud).

The only real annoyance is that you cannot solo the last part of adventure mode (I thought someone had said you could). You will need at least two pretty powerful people.

• 1 month later...
Got the plat. Repeating the 4. Adventure mode was more annoying than I thought, but the fact is, I was able to stand in one place on the last two levels and let others do the work (thanks to all that didn't boot me, and sorry for being such a dud).

The only real annoyance is that you cannot solo the last part of adventure mode (I thought someone had said you could). You will need at least two pretty powerful people.

is that the online part? i did it on my own. but i was level 26. after i helped my friend i was level 30. alone it took me 8 hours and with friend (he was level 1) on second time it took me 4 hours. (i promised he would get my help but his game arrived much later then expected). but the chapter before last was really hard. i just run through everything and cleared the last room (that was required). i would have voted this game a 2. but now i vote it also 4 because the dungeons (still has pain in stumach because of stress) and the last boss. after watching a vid on youtube and brewing alot of potions i maked it. multiplayer was glitchy as hell. on the last chapters i just run through everything because i got stuck in a monster :eek: several times

edit: i will 100 procent it if their comes dlc. i found it fun game

Edited by Hogger

• 6 months later...

I'm actually enjoying this game very much! I just got the Slight of Hand trophy, for stealing from 25 people. I like the mechanics of stealing and lockpicking, they are kind of like little mini games. And the almost endless combinations of spells and alchemy keep things very interesting.

Story-wise, it's not the best I've ever seen, but this game has plenty of content to keep me interested and I'm enjoying it very much so far. Easily one of the better modern-day RPG's I've played. I'm looking forward to getting the platinum for this game! After I do, I'll come back to rate it. But so far, the trophies are pretty easy.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Two Worlds 2 platinum difficulty (with guides/boosting) 2

Two Worlds 2 platinum difficulty (without guides/no boosting) 6

Hmm, let's see.. I got (almost) everything done without the use of a guide and if the online community was a bit more hefty, I'm sure I could have gotten those done alone too. You gotta weasel your way onto the winning team folks, like I did for a few of the death-match matches. That is, IF you're lucky enough to connect with said matches to weasel around.

Boosting is the optimal way to go to get the online trophies though. Of course, again, only IF you're able to host and join friends rooms. A horrible but enjoyable game this here one was.

Edited by Rubbercons