Co-Op missions 8-11

PsienceWins

How often would you say random people join your game and get you through the end of the level?

I've been playing private games online and it took me a few hours to complete only 2 missions and I hear the 4 DLC missions are even harder.

I'm not overly worried about the "main" adventure missions, but if those DLC missions are super hard I don't think I'll be able to complete them on my own.

Anyone have any experience with this?

Nurture your Village, there is a pretty comprehensive how-to-get-started guide that way:

THE ROLE-PLAYING GRIND: Gamehelp: Two Worlds 2 Village Mode Guide

I maxed out the village, bringing back all the gear I collected off retrying the missions, if I was underleved for the next episode. Selling the bows etc in the shops you own will make the shopkeepers resell them to your villagers, which creates more profits for you. Then you use the profits to hoard especially crystals off the shops, maxing out your gear in turn. With maxed out gear and proper levels, I beat every "coop" mission solo.

When I was grinding the missions a random didn't join me once, your mileage may vary especially now people are scared the multiplayer might be killed. However, building up the village is a surefire way to do this alone.

• 2 weeks later...