So yeah my game expired

cdwjustin

On 8/18/12 records* show i bought Two Worlds 2 GOTY for 9.99... Today i tried to play it and low and behold it expired 6/19/2013 how can that be? It wants me to pay 34.99 to play the game now. How can this be?

*Records being transaction history

On 8/18/12 records* show i bought Two Worlds 2 GOTY for 9.99... Today i tried to play it and low and behold it expired 6/19/2013 how can that be? It wants me to pay 34.99 to play the game now. How can this be?

*Records being transaction history

Did you get a solution from Sony Support? I talked to three reps today before possibly getting a solution. I was online with the first two and on the phone with the third.

The first person I chatted with was awesome, but was waiting to give me information and the chat timed out from inactivity. The second online person tried to process a refund, but I refused and said I want the game. On the phone they said they can have someone "further up stairs, not from my office or the one above" confirm the game is not on my download list and try to fix the problem with verbal permission from me to log into my account and confirm it's not on the list.

In the middle of that call the original rep emailed and said she was able to contact the right office that should return the item to my download list within 24 hours.

I'm feeling a little uneasy about them logging into my account, but I thought it was weird they needed verbal permission to look at information I thought they would readily be able to access.

Mostly it was annoying the second and third reps kept saying to scroll to the date and just redownload the game even when I said it is not on the download list now. And they both tried refunds as solutions then repurchase even though I told them I paid $5 and do not want to pay $35.

they just refunded me and offered no explanation. maybe it'll be free with Plus in the next 6 months

edit 8/2: i got a call from Sony today and they made everything right by allowing me to have the game and apologized for the refund happening and the lack of communication, it's back on my download list and no longer has an expiration date

Edited by texas_ride