Velvet GOTY Edition Only $9.99 on PlayStation Store

oversoul53

yea i seen that and i want to get it BUT im asking does it come with the regular game because 4.1gig seems pretty small for a GOTY edition if it comes with the game AND all dlc them ill get it

you'd be surprised how small some games are. I'm sure it installs data too. But heck, Anarchy: Rush Hour has a lot to do and it's only 800+ MB, Just Cause 2 is only 7GB. Some games are big in scale but small in file size due to file compression.

Even at 10 bucks, is it worth it? I mean time-wise. I'm relatively new to RPGs, having only played ME 2/3 and Fallout 3, with Dragon Age II sitting unwrapped next to my PS3, so I'd hate to start one that will leave a bad taste in my mouth for the genre as a whole — though with what I've played so far I feel like I've discovered a new favorite toy.

yea i seen that and i want to get it BUT im asking does it come with the regular game because 4.1gig seems pretty small for a GOTY edition if it comes with the game AND all dlc them ill get it

It's been confirmed in the blog comment responses:

+ Kristine Steimer on August 7th, 2012 at 1:48 pm said:

It includes Two Worlds II, the expansion Pirates of the Flying Fortress & Defense DLC

Even at 10 bucks, is it worth it? I mean time-wise. I'm relatively new to RPGs, having only played ME 2/3 and Fallout 3, with Dragon Age II sitting unwrapped next to my PS3, so I'd hate to start one that will leave a bad taste in my mouth for the genre as a whole — though with what I've played so far I feel like I've discovered a new favorite toy.

RPGs are by far the best genre. This will be my first time playing this game. So I'm not sure. However, I will say that I have played both western RPGS and JRPGS that range from incredibly awesome to utter garbage. But I won't let one bad game ruin an entire genre for me. That's like saying because I don't like ham sandwiches I must assume all sandwiches are bad. Which just isn't true. lol

Took a look on Amazon and this is what this edition includes on there...

-"Pirate Head" armor accessory as exclusive in-game item and 2 additional PvP Multiplayer maps

-Multilingual game disc including Two Worlds II and the expansion Pirates of the Flying Fortress

and the PSN version includes a free download of the defense DLC as a gift.

and the PSN version includes a free download of the defense DLC as a gift.

Would you guys say this is worth the purchase? I'm super on the fence about Two Worlds II, it's piqued my interest before, I just don't know whether I should spend what little expendable income I have on this :p Lately I've been looking to buy games as cheap as I can haha

Would you guys say this is worth the purchase? I'm super on the fence about Two Worlds II, it's piqued my interest before, I just don't know whether I should spend what little expendable income I have on this :p Lately I've been looking to buy games as cheap as I can haha

I would consider $10 cheap compared to $35.

it's pretty fun from what I've played so far. You can tell it's a game that was ported from the PC to consoles though. It just has that feel... like Venetica or Dragon Age: Origins. But that's not always a bad thing. Basically, if you like RPGs with swords and shields, get it. lol. $10 isn't that much. I've wasted $20 before on PSN games that sounded good... but weren't...

I would consider $10 cheap compared to $35.

it's pretty fun from what I've played so far. You can tell it's a game that was ported from the PC to consoles though. It just has that feel... like Venetica or Dragon Age: Origins. But that's not always a bad thing. Basically, if you like RPGs with swords and shields, get it. lol. $10 isn't that much. I've wasted $20 before on PSN games that sounded good... but weren't...

True lol. Looks like I'll be making a purchase soon :p Glad to see this thread!

EDIT: Looks like I still had $4 in my PSN wallet! Lol. Less money I have to spend :D

Edited by TKrames

i got it anyways and it comes with the game and all dlc for the game and $10 for a $35 game is a HUGH deal and i love both two worlds games. id also like to say that most open world sandbox rpg are worth the money because there pretty long games i just cant wait for BL2...and thanx for the info everyone

http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/551143_4435597214951_1701266231_n.jpg

How did you take a picture of your desktop? I checked google but can't find a working answer.

PrtSc button (it stands for print screen) it's usually somewhere on the upper right of your keyboard.

after pressing the button, you should see the mouse flicker, then you have to paste it either in Microsoft paint or power point, and save it as a picture.

Anyone know when this deal ends?

i don't think anybody knows lol. i asked myself. but i just bought the game today and downloading. :D hopefully it's a rippin good time cause i'm lookin for a little time-sinker. for $10 to have everything in the game, it sounds really good. plus i have a friend who plays, so i'll probably be co op-in. :) good luck, buddy.

Well, it's no longer on sale and is selling for $40 again in the NA store. Thought of picking it up on Monday night because of the cheap price but was on the fence due to reviews and the fact that I already owned the main game on my PC via Steam. Obviously this would just be a trophy game but for $9 might be worth it.

Now that it's $40 again...not so much. Oh well!

• 1 month later...

I am so mad that I missed this deal!! It's $30 now and I loved two worlds 2 sooooo much! I really got lost in the story line for the main game and had a blast exploring things and questing. And the end game reminds me alot of the Zelda series. I don't know how to do spoilers on here so I will just leave it at that.

I am so mad that I missed this deal!! It's $30 now and I loved two worlds 2 sooooo much! I really got lost in the story line for the main game and had a blast exploring things and questing. And the end game reminds me alot of the Zelda series. I don't know how to do spoilers on here so I will just leave it at that.

well, i got the game during the deal, to be honest, i thought it was alright lol. it really bugged me when the framerate would also freeze up the game too. plus the game's a little glitchy. however it did have its charming moments. like when i would beat the hell out of a cyclops when like 4 hours ago and i'm being beaten silly. i level up and able to beat him up without even a health potion. :D yes, that was fun. but also the game rarely interested me. but the game is different for everyone lol. i liked the game for what it was and hated it for what it was at the same time. ;) i'm getting $10 worth. lol

• 2 months later...