A few questions regarding this game..

Squeek111

Hello, Im really thinking about taking this game up, but I read in another post that the studio might be closed down (or maybe I just got it wrong) so I have a few questions.

1. Is the online completely dead?

2. How many is needed for online boosting? (both regular, and whats needed max for a certain trophy)

3. Is there any chance the servers might go down before I'll be able to get the 30-days trophy?

4. Are the online trophies still as glitched as they always were? Or have they been "fixed"?

5. Can you boost ranked matches? and is 1v1 enough? Or must you be a bigger party?

Edited by Squeek111

• 2 months later...
Hello, Im really thinking about taking this game up, but I read in another post that the studio might be closed down (or maybe I just got it wrong) so I have a few questions.

1. Is the online completely dead?

2. How many is needed for online boosting? (both regular, and whats needed max for a certain trophy)

3. Is there any chance the servers might go down before I'll be able to get the 30-days trophy?

4. Are the online trophies still as glitched as they always were? Or have they been "fixed"?

5. Can you boost ranked matches? and is 1v1 enough? Or must you be a bigger party?

1.) There are still a handful of people playing this.

2.) 6 accounts are needed, 3 people can play splitscreen

3.) You can adjust your PS3 clock to do the 30 day trophy, so it is possible it could be done in one day.

4.) This is debatable....some people say they are some do not. Those that have gotten it recently were careful when the boosted they only won with their main account and created a separate dummy account for losing.

5.) Yes, but again you need a min of 3 people with 2 controllers playing splitscreen

Hope this helps.