PSN Maintenance March 1 **Also March 4**

duhu1148

Starting March 1st at 11AM through March 2nd to 2AM (ET). So if you don't want this to fuck with your "All sales are final" trophy, be sure to make time in the early morning to win a ranked game (though this depends on where you live, I suppose). As it is I'm sure some people will get screwed.

http://www.ps3trophies.org/news/news-5965-PSN-Down-for-Maintenance-Next-Week.html

Edited by duhu1148

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What most of you are missing the the fact that PSN maintenance doesn't necessarily stop online play or lock you out of signing in. It mainly means you cant log into the PSN store or change any account info. But to be on the safe side, get that win early people.

Not this time:

PSN Maintenance scheduled for Thursday 1st March f... - PlayStation Forum

Users who are already signed into their account on PlayStation Network before the start of the maintenance will not be able to stay signed in to their online session and will be signed out at the start of the downtime period.

Users who attempt to log into their account after the maintenance begin will be presented with the site maintenance notification page.

Damn. I'm not even sure when and when not to play with the time differences! Let's see..

The game servers run on PST, right? And if the maintenance is scheduled to start on March 1st from 4pm until March 2nd 7am GMT and my time zone is GMT+2 and my last win will be around March 1st 1am GMT+2 which is still Feb. 29th 11pm GMT and around 3pm PST, that means ??????????

Well, screw you Sony.

Edited by komori kiri

Leave your systems on if your worried, Problem solved:)

You should read the entire thread before you post.

What most of you are missing the the fact that PSN maintenance doesn't necessarily stop online play or lock you out of signing in. It mainly means you cant log into the PSN store or change any account info. But to be on the safe side, get that win early people.

Not this time:

PSN Maintenance scheduled for Thursday 1st March f... - PlayStation Forum

Users who are already signed into their account on PlayStation Network before the start of the maintenance will not be able to stay signed in to their online session and will be signed out at the start of the downtime period.

Users who attempt to log into their account after the maintenance begin will be presented with the site maintenance notification page.