Rate the trophy difficulty...  

122 members have voted

1. 1. Rate the trophy difficulty...

• 1 - Very Easy
    • 10 - Very Hard

http://www.playstationtrophies.org/images/news/diff_plat_9.png

Collected Trophy Difficulty Rating: 8.82

Voting Guidelines

1. Do not vote unless you have played the game.
  2. Do not vote until you have dedicated a substantial amount of time towards the game.
  3. Do not vote based solely on the descriptions from the trophy list.
  4. A time consuming game does not necessarily mean a difficult game so vote accordingly.
    Examples;
    • Warhawk is time consuming and difficult.
    • Resistance 2 is time consuming, but not difficult.

[*]Vote with honesty and integrity.

Edited by Xander45

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I voted very hard.

The game is filled with online trophies that WILL take forever AND offline trophies that are, so far, dastardly difficult...

Alot of easy trophies, but a select few of them are quite a hell of a task.

"All sales are final", for example, will turn alot of people away as not everybody can find the time to play everyday.

I haven't voted yet but this is looking like a solid 9 and a possible 10. Some SP trophies are brutal and don't get me started on the MP stuff, they're hard enough IF the servers worked like they should. If you miss winning a game every day a month you could be set back another 30 days smh... You pretty much have to master each vehicle to get 50 ranked kills with each... And you need 100 kills with all missiles some of which are worthless... throw in some lucked based trophies and you have yourself a bonafide difficult plat. I'll update when I get it.

Edited by M-Easy

the twisted difficulty on some of the levels will make it around a million lol. I see myself sitting there pissed off for a long time. That 30 day trophy is absurd in my opinion. Though I enjoy the difficulty it shows they have not changed the style of TM from back in the day, seeing it was just as difficult if not more annoying as hell. I use to have to use a game shark to beat some levels, LOL.

Hmm, not going to vote just yet as I have a lot of online trophies to go, but just based on the Twisted playthrough, I'd prolly say between a "6" and "8" seems fair. Some of the gold medals took more than a few hours of trying different vehicles and tactics to determine which ones worked best against which bosses etc. :D

I'm not voting yet, but at the moment I'd give it a 7 or 8. The vast majority of the trophies are time consuming, not difficult.

MP trophies should NEVER be in a game...The server/lobby issues with this game are the exact example of one of the most important reasons.

EDIT: I'm calling this a 9. That damn 30 days is almost impossible. Depending on when the server takes its stats, I'm either a week away from finally getting it or else just starting fresh for the third damn time...

Edited by Rule the Heretic

I gave it an 8. Most of the multiplayer trophies are time-consuming, but not particularly difficult. Most of the tricker ones can be done with a second controller.

Some of the single-player trophies are downright brutal, though. This game has been given a lot of press for it's difficulty, and some of the tasks here are going to require a lot of luck, practice, and patience.

Gave it a 9. A big part was getting gold medals on twisted. I spent one entire day plus the evening before on just two events in particular. it was a great feeling getting that trophy.

While most of the rest online are just time consuming, I do think its difficult to get 100 kills with power missles (without boosting.)

Well, I'm two gold medals away from unlocking Warthog, and I've decided it's a 9/10 (more like a 9.5 though, if you have to do Twisted solo like I do; probably like an 8.5 if you have a skilled player to co-op with).

I have to agree with this. The game was lame on Twisted solo haha.

Just the online trophies left and thats gonna be pretty time consuming!

This game is really more time consuming than hard. Getting gold medals on twisted is really not hard with using juggernaut for most of them, then using Crimsion Fury or even Kamikaze for the races. The boss battles will be a little tougher but still overall not too bad, only those traps in final boss will be a pain but use Death Warrant to make that easier. The "TMA" trophy again use juggernaut and just be careful on the bosses and it will be done.

The online trophies are more time consuming and grinding but it won't seem like grinding since this game is so much fun, maybe a few of the somewhat lucked based trophies like "right place, right time" can be trouble but that's it really. When I get the plat my vote is going to be 6

IMHO i think that the trophy point shoot kill should've been 25 missiles for each. That to me is the most tedious one there is. Also I would say about 25% of the trophies are online and that's just to many. I find that Online trophies usually are the worst to get in a game. Especially with online servers as finicky as this.

Online is broken.

Unless you can get a boosting team together for 30 straight days and have MAJOR luck and not have games constantly DC these online trophies will be impossible.

The player count has already dwindled to about a maximum of 3000 :shock: players in prime time. So boosting will soon be the ONLY way to Plat this. :scared:

IMHO i think that the trophy point shoot kill should've been 25 missiles for each. That to me is the most tedious one there is. Also I would say about 25% of the trophies are online and that's just to many. I find that Online trophies usually are the worst to get in a game. Especially with online servers as finicky as this.

You speak the truth! Honestly, I`m not going for the plat. TMA? :no:

I would've given this game a 7, but after playing 90% online legit and 10% boost after my trophies glitched, it deserves a 9. Spent 50* extra hours to get A La Mode, Any Car Will Do and Point, Shoot, Kill trophies which finally popped last 2 days. :dance:

*Hrs are a comparison in the stats page of 2 friends i know who boosted and were the host through out the duration. They had no troubles at all!

Edited by TEXASBOI727