XboxAchievements Got a news tip? tips@ps3t.org
Username
Password

Go Back   PlaystationTrophies.org > > > >

Old 02-16-2012, 09:28 AM   #1
Legiteuphoria

Default beat the game without dying or garage

has anyone figured out if pressing restart affects the trophy? basically what will cancel out the trophy? is quitting the game best or turning the system off etc. thank in advance
Old 02-16-2012, 01:11 PM   #2
boomerthom

Restarting and to be safe, quitting, will both invalidate your attempt at the trophy. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. If you die, don't press anything and exit to dashboard on the "You died" screen. During the game, do not do anything that would trigger a loading screen (the game saves on load screens in and out of games).

edit - if someone wants to be a guinea pig and see if quitting to the main menu voids the trophy, it would be appreciated. But restarting definitely voids it.

Last edited by boomerthom; 02-16-2012 at 01:14 PM.
boomerthom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:27 PM   #3
Rule the Heretic

Anyone thinking that this might be a case of "do each level at least once without dying" rather than what it sounds like? If not, then I'm really sad I started playing it on the standard diff and not Twisted :P

Trophy details in spoiler.
Spoiler! (click here to reveal)
Rule the Heretic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 06:47 PM   #4
Bluezombieclock

Send a message via Skype™ to Bluezombieclock

When i get sick of twisted mode I'll probably go for another playthrough on easy to pick up some other trophies (such as this one)

B
IS ALMIGHTY
Bluezombieclock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:07 PM   #5
BlakeyBlake999

Awards Showcase Bronzer Than Nothing   Call of Duty 4 Birthday   Bronze Trophy Guide Submitter   1,000 Posts
Total Awards: 4 (more» ...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rule the Heretic View Post
Anyone thinking that this might be a case of "do each level at least once without dying" rather than what it sounds like? If not, then I'm really sad I started playing it on the standard diff and not Twisted :P
like killzone 2?
BlakeyBlake999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:46 PM   #6
MrTroll

For this trophy, is it just one individual campaign (i.e. Sweet Tooth) or the entire thing (all 3 characters)?
MrTroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 08:50 PM   #7
ShackledDreams

Only an assumption as I haven't tried it, but my gut says it's the entire thing since its a gold trophy. I'm prolly not going to attempt it until I have Warthog though...

Nothing is true and everything is permitted.
ShackledDreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 10:12 PM   #8
duhu1148

Getting Warthog (gold on all Twisted levels) seems harder than going through the game on easy without dying to me. I've only managed to get through two stages (both with gold) so far, I can't even beat that cage match in the Sweet Tooth campaign right now, let alone getting a Gold medal on it.

Platinum: Heavy Rain, Medal of Honor, Killzone 3, LA Noire, Red Dead Redemption, Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Infamous 2, Mass Effect 2, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Batman: Arkham City, Resistance 3, Dragon Age II, Sniper Elite V2, Spec Ops: The Line, Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots, The Walking Dead, Dishonored, Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater, Far Cry 3, Bioshock Infinite

Last edited by duhu1148; 02-16-2012 at 10:13 PM.
duhu1148 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:57 AM   #9
raptor33

does anyone know if this can be done in co-op mode and if so does it matter if your teammate dies or just you
raptor33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 06:44 AM   #10
Legiteuphoria

It definitely has to be every campaign, so far I legitimately never died and I am almost done with Grimms, no quits, restarts, system turn offs, of quit game to ps3 main interface yet