beat the game without dying or garage

Legiteuphoria

Restarting and to be safe, quitting, will both invalidate your attempt at the trophy. Trust me, I learned this the hard way. If you die, don't press anything and exit to dashboard on the "You died" screen. During the game, do not do anything that would trigger a loading screen (the game saves on load screens in and out of games).

edit - if someone wants to be a guinea pig and see if quitting to the main menu voids the trophy, it would be appreciated. But restarting definitely voids it.

Edited by boomerthom

Getting Warthog (gold on all Twisted levels) seems harder than going through the game on easy without dying to me. I've only managed to get through two stages (both with gold) so far, I can't even beat that cage match in the Sweet Tooth campaign right now, let alone getting a Gold medal on it.

Edited by duhu1148

Getting Warthog (gold on all Twisted levels) seems harder than going through the game on easy without dying to me.

Getting Warthog is definitely easier than beating the game on easy without dying. The former is possible, the latter is not because there's no easy mode. Thus, the one that is possible is easier than the one that's impossible. ;)

Getting Warthog is definitely easier than beating the game on easy without dying. The former is possible, the latter is not because there's no easy mode. Thus, the one that is possible is easier than the one that's impossible. ;)

wrong xd getting warthog is harder than beating on normal without dying or garage, my first playthrough was on twisted then i try on normal and it was A LOT easier

ok firs things first, when you quit to XMB, is it before the "You are dead" shows up on the screen? or before it pops? And when does TMA actually pop?

Well I just finished the game I hit the ps button to quit everytime I died and the trophy didn't pop for me. = (

Ugh same....i just finished the cinematics and such, and TMA didnt pop yet T.T

Edited by RoFFL3s
update

WTF I JUST BEAT IT AND NO TROPHY:mad: r u to wait untill u die to quit to the dashbord?

The second I died (text flashed on the screen) I'd hit pause.

Then press/hold the :ps: button til the XMB pops up and select 'quit game.'

Its important to remember that you can't use the restart feature in game or the garage when attempting this trophy (I ended up having to go through twice as I accidentally used the garage in one level, but it popped the 2nd time using this method).

The second I died (text flashed on the screen) I'd hit pause.

Then press/hold the :ps: button til the XMB pops up and select 'quit game.'

Its important to remember that you can't use the restart feature in game or the garage when attempting this trophy (I ended up having to go through twice as I accidentally used the garage in one level, but it popped the 2nd time using this method).

so can i quit before i die or not or do i have to wait to die hit pause then quit to xmb?