Can't join Online games

duck360

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I started having problems too. Couldn't find a game room for like 30 minutes last night, then when I did I got booted after about 2 minutes because of "connectivity issues". Then I finally found another lobby it would let me join, only to sit there forever at 3 people since I'm assuming nobody else could join the room.

yeah i cant join either

I was excited to try to play online but im getting the network error

I can make a room but I cant join anyone

Is any one else having this problem and does anyone know when it will get fixed

yeah I hope they fix this, has it been working fine

Edited by ShadowAFC

Geez I cannot connect to anything. But that's not all. Inviting friends is stupidly complicated and even when you try to invite them to your party they may not be able to join, or they may join but not be present, or it may fail all together. Even if you try to manually type in their user name too.

Wow you thing a person like David Jaffe would have thought of a better online system then this...

Also, why on earth is there no quickmatch. :(

Cheers, Brrnout

To the previous, there is a quick match under multiplayer, that seems to be the most reliable way to play online. Jaffe posted a video last night about matchmaking issues stating sometimes games are full but it tells you matchmaking error instead. He said thats just one little thing not the real issue though and they are working on it.

Geez I cannot connect to anything. But that's not all. Inviting friends is stupidly complicated and even when you try to invite them to your party they may not be able to join, or they may join but not be present, or it may fail all together. Even if you try to manually type in their user name too.

Wow you thing a person like David Jaffe would have thought of a better online system then this...

Also, why on earth is there no quickmatch. :(

Cheers, Brrnout

Quickmatch is accessed from the main-menu, not the online menu, that may be why you're missing the option ;)

As for the invite system, I found it to be really easy to use. Press select, create a party, send your invites, join/create a room, invitees follow along. One thing to take note of: once you create a party, it seems to default your chat channel to the party, and not the lobby. Hardly a big deal and easily fixed (if you want to, that is).

Jesus, Quintuple post! ^

@_@

LOL sorry for that, I needed to post like 10 times to edit my profile and suff...

My Bad

I had no luck with this game last night even quick matches I was getting an error. I was able to play another game online so I made sure it wasn't on my end. Any ideas when they are fixing this.

Also I am suck on the single player. When you first start playing it is like the 4th mission I think. It is a race and you have to kill everyone before they set off a bomb or something, any tips on this.

And if anyone needs a boosting partner hit me up

Edited by FootballPsycho
Merging.

Hey camo, here's what I did:

Just use sweet tooth, transform into sweet bot at start and keep turbo running, picking up as many health/turbo as you can on the way. Don't forget your freeze attack if (usually Crimson) holds the lead.

so all you have to do is win the race, not kill everyone. hat would make it a lot easier

Oh and does anyone know how to unlock characers, I am looking to unlock Talon

Edited by ShadowAFC