TV Superstars Trophy Guide and Road Map

phish5529

Another guide has been chosen as the preferred guide for this game.

This thread has been closed and is not maintained and as a result may contain outdated or incorrect information. Please follow the link below for the preferred guide.

UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

Overview:

-Estimated trophy difficulty: 3.5/10

-Offline: 51

-Online: 0

-Approximate amount of time to Platinum: 6-10 Hours Max

-Minimum number of playthroughs needed: 1 (Not Really Applicable)

-Number of missable trophies: 0

-Glitched trophies: 0 but please post any findings

-Do cheat codes disable trophies: N/A

So, TV Superstars…. When I bought this it was purely because it was another cheap move title that would provide 15 minutes of fun to keep my short attention span at bay. But I was pretty wrong! With a title TV and Superstars I was not expecting anything much, but I was amazed how fun it really was, obviously I wouldn’t put the words “fun” in any sentence that included the “5 hours as a team trophy” (Team Tremendous!) but I really did enjoy this game in short bursts. It is just a fun reliable arcade mini game title, well worth it for £20 or less!

Before reading on please make sure that you have two move controllers otherwise the platinum is not achievable, like most move games (the fight, the shoot, Buzz music….) they have very cheekily made it impossible to platinum without having purchased a second controller.

Secondly you must have a second player otherwise the estimated time will be dramatically increased. The most annoying/hardest trophy is Team Tremendous! (play as a team for five hours). To play as a team you must have a second controller and I recommend playing as a team from start! It is possible to play with two controllers but just using yourself, but apart from taking the fun out of it you will probably need to be ambidextrous.

Once your mind has processed these annoying facts the next thing to bear in mind is the “Chef’s big beat” trophies! There are four bronze trophies (Big Beat Kitchen: Pancake Powerhouse!, Big Beat Kitchen: Hot Stuff!, Big Beat Kitchen: Nice and Spicy! And Big Beat Kitchen: Nice and Spicy!) that ask you to obtain 50 medals in each food category, these can be time consuming as you can find yourself only scooping 4 golds in some rounds that take 20 minutes with waiting and loading times. So.. pace yourself, just do a couple every other round, don’t leave them until last or you will find yourself pulling your hair out like me`.

As for the rest of the trophies, they are very easy and will not take long at all! See below for individual trophy details. Oh.. also for the “great score” trophies…. on the high score games such as “DIY” and “Commercials” you need to score over 7000, and the for the lower score ones, “ Big Beat” and “Lets get Physical” , over 5000 although the “lets get physical” individual game trophies you need 2000 points. Sorry for that badly worded English!

Edited by Terminator
Added a link to the stickied guide.