Spindoctor

AJKC86

• 1 month later...

it says give the controller a short forceful tug in the trophy guide. I have also tried to get this many times and having no luck, any specifics on exactly the motion to get this?

I haven't found any tips that have worked, thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well I'm glad to see I'm not the only one having trouble with this stupid trophy. I haven't found any good tips. Seems like it's just trial and error to find the right speed - not too fast, not too slow. Perhaps there could be some kind of timing trick too? If anyone has any tips please post them here.

Edit: I ended up getting it after I stopped trying, and on a spin that seemed much slower than previous spins. There's really no trick, just keep trying different strengths or ways to hold the controller. When I got it I held the controller in one hand and flicked it to the side like tossing a frisbee, or like I was gonna toss the controller away in disgust (not too far from the truth). I flicked it hard, but not as hard as I could. Now I just wish there was a trick to stealing money so I can be done with this lame game.

Edited by scottq

• 1 month later...

Yeah I'm having trouble getting this one myself. I've tried the frisbee technique but it only seems to go about 6 times around.

Do you have to pull back slow, then flick the other way, or just do one burst in one direction? It seemed so easy reading it the first time.

• 4 weeks later...
cant for the life of me get this stupid thing... grrrrrrrrrrrrr

Ok, i finally got this, must of tried over 100 times in the last year.....i can Confirm that the "frisbee" throw is the best way to get this...basically hold the controller with your Strong hand...like grab the controller in the middle so you got a nice firm grip, then bring your wrist back like your going to throw a Frisbee....then give a hard flick of the wrist and the wheel should spin super fast if you did it correct.....might take a few tries to get technique down, but i can confirm this is the best way....i been trying for it a long time. :applause:

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

FINALLY got this accursed trophy. Not even sure how, as I simply tapped the square button until it was time to spin and then went back to reading something else (also had the volume low). After a particularly good spin I checked my trophies and discovered that it supposedly popped 30min earlier, even though none of my other spins were very good (based on the first few seconds observing) and I hadn't been playing all that long. Wondering if the trophy glitched earlier and popped when I fired the game up?

At any rate, I'm glad to be finally done with this game. A year of trying - when I finally noticed the trophy I would have run around the house screaming with joy, but my overdue pregnant wife was getting some much deserved sleep.

• 3 months later...

This trophy can be a pain and I can give u this tip in order to get it.

Start weak and remember how hard you "spun" the controller for the next try.

Im 6 feet 200 pounds and when I read that trophy description I put everything I had into that twisting motion getting about 5-7 rotations. I was like.....you gotta be kidding me

I was aggrevated and gave a half assed attempt the next time and got the same result. 5-7. Then I gave it a little more than half assed and bam, got it.

I remember turning it like a faucet, an outside faucet attached to a hose. left to right. medium strength. wont work full power, wont work easy.

I didnt do a frisbee motion either

Let me know

• 1 year later...